Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks brother. No I'll still be a boss / Project Manager over all the Red Bird Mall properties.
I think it's like a 100 acres. The Mall sets kinda in the middle and there are all kinds of stores and restaurants around it, including a medical facility. I will be in charge of Maintaining those buildings and property.

Call me what ya want,,just pay me.😁
Congratulations on your new Maintenance PM position near home brother! Driving and flying are getting less fun these days and there is no price on peace of mind.

Will you operate a crew or use vendors?

OUT-fargin-STANDING. (Old timer manager insider hint: Write a nice note on a "thank you" card in an envelope and give it to him/them.)
I don't know about Hopper's neck of the woods, but when I was working in the trades, that would get you the brown noser award.

I'm up early today. 😂 Road trippin per the usual... Gotta fuel up.
morning.jpg

My wife would hit me just for her walking into the same isle as us, it would be my fault of course
Back when the wife and I first got married, we were stopped at a light in downtown Flint. A gorgeous blond went bouncing down the crosswalk right in front of the truck. I guess my eyes followed her, and the wife noticed big time. "You like that, don't ya?"
I replied that I equate a fine looking female to an exotic car. I look at Lamborghinis, but I drive Chevys.
Her reply? "Ya, but you wouldn't mind taking either of 'em for a test ride."

Had to give her that one......

Latest posts

Back