Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are starting to sound all nerdy and corny now….

have some coffee

View attachment 342125
Too late for coffee.....Beer 30 around here.

iu

we lost our last hen from the Original 27 from 9 yrs ago , she passed away early yesterday morning

her funeral was today

Henny Penny was a wonderful creature..she gave us many eggs over the years , she has contributed about 1/4 pound of manure for the garden , every day!..

and she was world class in putting pressure on grasshoppers and other evil garden bugs….Henny patrolled the garden nearly every day of her short life

RIP Henny Penny

View attachment 342121
I’m sorry about your sweet hen big.

Talk about a temperature swing. 42°at sunrise.. forecast high at the airport today is 87!
Speaking of the Denver airport, I was watching a commentary on it, and from what I have understood there is a major city under the airport that no one is talking about. I am told there are five different levels and each level consumes about 54 acres. I have a feeling all of our politicians are going underground when the shiit hits the fan…

Speaking of the Denver airport, I was watching a commentary on it, and from what I have understood there is a major city under the airport that no one is talking about. I am told there are five different levels and each level consumes about 54 acres. I have a feeling all of our politicians are going underground when the shiit hits the fan…
That is right. Everybody here knows that. So far I haven't been invited!

Latest posts

Back