Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Buddhist monk came to me in a dream this morning and told me that if I didn't start getting more sleep I would be eaten by a tiger. I'm gonna hedge my bet and call it a night. Sleep well, family. ☮️
The Tiger went hungry ?
1696766249440.png

Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day starting at 55F and predicted to reach 77F.

Nothing scheduled, so a perfect day of the Sun to focus on either projects, or depravity and moral turpitude, whichever comes first.
I would go with the turpitude ,sounds like more my speed

If you slow it down you can see explosion out the rear with energy moving forward, but what did that red tank come from?
It sure had that guys number on it. It hit him dead on with some good force.
It looks like an air tank in red primer. Possibly launched by the explosion, vis a vis being the source.

With AI imaging being what it is today, they whole thing could also be a mockup.

Gramps took one in the throat climbing the cliff at Pointe du hoc During normandy.
He was shot with a 9mm from a Walther pistol at point blank range by a German major at the top of the rope.
He finished the climb and killed that man tied a rag around his neck and fought on for 3 days before seeing a doctor.
He told me that story while showing me the pistol he was shot with and the leather trench coat worn by the man who shot him.
He died from stomach cancer onthis day in 91 and is one of the few I miss from my childhood.

Gramps took one in the throat climbing the cliff at Pointe du hoc During normandy.
He was shot with a 9mm from a Walther pistol at point blank range by a German major at the top of the rope.
He finished the climb and killed that man tied a rag around his neck and fought on for 3 days before seeing a doctor.
He told me that story while showing me the pistol he was shot with and the leather trench coat worn by the man who shot him.
He died from stomach cancer onthis day in 91 and is one of the few I miss from my childhood.
I Loved your story out of respect to a True American Hero brother.

Latest posts

Back