Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1698589536068.png

Good morning ya'll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

More double gorgeous clear weather here, starting at 37F and predicted to reach 56F.

Wowza, I'm dabbing less in deference to my aging lungs, so I ate a 100 mg THC D-9-O gummy and vaped several bags of my 2023 Train Wreck, for a nice buzz. Alas imagine my chagrin when I discovered that I couldn't remember a password that I've used every day since 2018...........
The train wreck wrecked you…

Hash, I think you hit the nail right on the head. Ivan’s been is a wonderful companion, but it’s my fault He doesn’t get out around other dogs because of how far out we live. I don’t have any issues here at the home front but if I were to take him out on a leash, I am not sure what his reaction would be… we’ve got a few state parks that usually have people roaming around with their pets not more than a half hour away from where I live so I’m thinking this weekend. I will bring Ivan over there and work on his social skills. Heck, I might even get lucky myself… the nurse that did my sonogram yesterday would definitely be one. I would take home and keep if I had the opportunity. I used to get very lucky with women in the medical profession, but that was when I was younger…
My last wife was an RN. I guess they vary with the person, but my lone experience has me saying "Warning Will Robinson, Warning!."

Bubba

Am chuckling as I type. LOVE your explanation, Bubba.

It is like when in forensic electron structure if you get two or three hundred thousand microphasms on the conjunctive side, and it simply won't polarize worth a shit.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I know I will not have to go more granular than that.

But...

Who are your multiple mothers? Female plants with buds? Without buds? Needing a bra? Oh, Gawd... I am only six words into the explanation, and I am adrift in my sea of ignorance.

We haven't even gotten to what the heck the prepositional phrase "to snip a clone" means. Sorta like "slipping a rozzer the dropsy in snide"?

I plead your patience. I have already learned that an elbow is a large amount of weed. I have also learned that male plants are like bee drones: necessary, but essentially useless. That's about it.
Well, Mothers are plants that are in constant veg, 24 hrs light in my case...18 would suffice to prevent flowering. You take cuts of shoots off these plants and root them.

Well, after a while they get huge and chopped up looking and are getting pretty
tall. I was just taking cuts off it to make a new mother, then sticking them in the flower tent, which is a tent where the light is 12 on, 12 off which causes them to flower. That didnt work out so well, yield wasnt good as just putting regular clones in there, and took same time.. And, they constantly were height issues, as these plants were way taller than my typical flowering plants.

So, here I am, With big chopped up raggedy mother plants. I take cuts off these mothers, root them as much smaller replacements....BUT...and the thing I said I was doing that you inquired about, was that I was going to do, trash the mothers by dicing them up with choppers, letting dry, and then composted, burned, mulched into lawn, or in this case, sitting in 3 large bags. Not going to stick them in flower tent, much better to take new clones out of veg.

Bubba

my chute didn't open correctly and I ended up coming thru the power lines after free falling at 9800'...
I know a guy has over two hours in the air. These crazies have log books where they record their jump times.

It is something I (sadly ) will never do. Me and my best bud were gonna jump, but the operator at the airplane patch said it was too cloudy.

Soon after that, I wound up in an electric wheelchair. One knee will not bend anymore. Oh, tra-la.

Latest posts

Back