Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R.c82839f04b1dac385964c74068ff3af4

I got pranked! Came home, ate a popcorn ball and some tater tots, and relaxed. Dozed off for a few minutes, woke up and looked outside. The world is white! Thank God it's just enough to cover the ground. Depressing. Had to happen sooner or later.

Oh GAWD, @bigsur51 -- You just reminded me of blecchh in my childhood in The Olden Days. Out front of the farmhouse was a huge mess of elderberry bushes. They were picked, and jam was made of them.

It was... vile. None of us kids would touch it after the first taste. For sweets, we had plums/prunes, wild strawberries, and blackberries. I loved the blackberry jam best, even though it was 50% seeds.

Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here starting at 45F and predicted to reach 53F.

Wowza, my hips are giving me enough grief that it is hard to sleep. I tried Ibuprofen last night, which helped but didn't fix it.............

Off to my biannual physical this morning, so forgoing my usual morning dabs. Part of my physical is to check for memory loss and my short-term memory suffers with cannabis.

Latest posts

Back