Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hardly ever use or eat anything with refined sugar since my open heart surgery in 2013. An occasional Dark chocolate bar and that's about it. My sugar comes from fruit. I also use very little salt and when I do it's the pink stuff.
Docs says Sugar is poison. Cancer cells love the shit. That's how a Pet scan works. They put a solution made up of sugar in your blood stream and the pet scan see the sugar that the cancer cells attracts. Most Doctors will tell you to stay away from surgery if you have cancer.
I agree I think sugar feeds a lot of what ails us

Attachments

• 1200x0.jpg
    1200x0.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 0
Oddly enough, I don't recall any pain ever being associated with mine, though I did pee blood a few times.
And after the surgery, I have to follow a certain sequence when I pee so I don't spray like a thumb over a water hose, if you get my drift.

It's embarrassing to go back to the table on a first date with wet pants after a quick trip to the restroom. 😒
You wear pants on the first date? Interesting. Maybe I need to rethink things. So thats the secret!

Bubba

My last one required surgery to remove...............
My mother had big ones. Several times requiring major surgery. She figures shes been cut in half twice. Finally. Mayo Clinic located a tiny benign tumor on one of her parathyroid glands. Gland is about the size of a grain of rice. Small incision, no more stones.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back