Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its Hedy, Fredy

I honestly do not know anything about her

except that she is sure easy on the eyes

IMG_7120.jpeg

IMG_7119.jpeg

IMG_7118.jpeg

Well, mostly caught up. Lotta posting going on here.

I just GOTTA show you guys this amazing Tiger puppet. Sound on. Watch the people yell and get out of the way even after they've been watching it and observing how it was operated for several minutes.

Happy Frigg Day brothers and sisters! All hail goddess Frigga!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly cloudy here starting at 38F and predicted to soar to 53F during the sweltering part of the day.

The Weed Whacker monofilament that I ordered is due today, so I can go finish whacking weeds at one of the rentals. The former tenants of 18 years were avid gardeners, while the current tenants are not, so the gardens have overgrown. I trimmed the roses myself but need to address the weeds.

BIL made it out of the hospital and into a rest home, where he will probably never leave. He has lost his balance and continues to fall and break things. SIL is still recovering from her fractured back but doing better and recovering her sanity after weaning off the pain meds. Both about a decade younger than Moi, so feeling luck to mostly retain my health.

Frigg2.jpg

Donut shop around the corner has bear claws to friggin' die for - but they get $7.50 ea for them. I can eat on one for three days, though.

I too am a sugar-holic. I used to keep dark chocolate peanut M&M's in my tool box at work, and I'd eat a handful or so in the early afternoon for a pick-me-upper. Same with long road trips.
I hardly ever use or eat anything with refined sugar since my open heart surgery in 2013. An occasional Dark chocolate bar and that's about it. My sugar comes from fruit. I also use very little salt and when I do it's the pink stuff.
Docs says Sugar is poison. Cancer cells love the shit. That's how a Pet scan works. They put a solution made up of sugar in your blood stream and the pet scan see the sugar that the cancer cells attracts. Most Doctors will tell you to stay away from surgery if you have cancer.

yes Sir!…start them kids off early and they will grow up to be manly men and girly women!

when my late wife was pregnant with our youngest , she craved hot and spicy foods

so when our baby boy was born , it was not long before he was eating salsa with his baby food!……tins

to this day he loves hot sauce and spicy food…😂😂😂
I grow lots of peppers and my Wife makes our own hot sauces. She also makes our own Cheyenne Powder using her Ninja Blender. Best blender in the fking world. Not cheap but awesome. I eat hot sauce and Cheyenne pepper on almost everything. And of course black pepper.🥰

Well, mostly caught up. Lotta posting going on here.

I just GOTTA show you guys this amazing Tiger puppet. Sound on. Watch the people yell and get out of the way even after they've been watching it and observing how it was operated for several minutes.

Somebody has there head up someones ass. Poor guy😁

Latest posts

Back