Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess women's size standards do vary by brand, where weight is more finite, though ostensibly shapes can be another subject to avoid.

I've personally had the best luck with keen mind, big heart, and pleasing personality, as well as gorgeous eyes and alluring smile.
That keen mind, big heart and pleasing personality's all well and good, but for me, anyway, when I was still trolling, if I'm being honest, I usually started the visuals from the bottom up, so to speak. ;-)

Gorgeous eyes and an alluring smile are simply delicious icing on the main, delectable, edible part of the whole meal, which, absent the first three criteria, is of course, inedible.

There's a reason good chef's lay out their dishes for visual appeal prior to sampling their fare.

I'm kinda glad yoga pants weren't a thing when I was dating, to be honest. They can make "Me Love You Long Time" lol

Texaco , ConocoPhillips , or DX refineries?

I have worked at all three of those refineries in and around Tulsa and Ponca City

DX was the worst dirty and unsafe place I ever worked…..we saw inspectors light a match and throw it on the dirt where we were digging and the damn dirt would catch on fire!..

we had one fire and one explosion when we worked at Texaco refinery n west Tulsa
Kerr McKee Deep Rock refinery at Wynnewood.

I remember several refinery fires and tornado damage growing up and my dad was at the forefront dealing with them. On call 24/7 and most of that time at the refinery during disasters.

Kerr McKee Deep Rock refinery at Wynnewood.

I remember several refinery fires and tornado damage growing up and my dad was at the forefront dealing with them. On call 24/7 and most of that time at the refinery during disasters.

yep..the ones around Tulsa had their own fire departments…they only called the city in if things got bad..

That keen mind, big heart and pleasing personality's all well and good, but for me, anyway, when I was still trolling, if I'm being honest, I usually started the visuals from the bottom up, so to speak. ;-)

Gorgeous eyes and an alluring smile are simply delicious icing on the main, delectable, edible part of the whole meal, which, absent the first three criteria, is of course, inedible.

There's a reason good chef's lay out their dishes for visual appeal prior to sampling their fare.

I'm kinda glad yoga pants weren't a thing when I was dating, to be honest. They can make "Me Love You Long Time" lol

There are of course subjects that we can bring up an some that are more timing and relationship sensitive.

I still get an appreciative thank you when I tell Grayfox she has a nice a*ss, but sometimes follow up with, "and a fine mind and pleasing personality", or just an affectionate pat, to add warmth and charm.

yep..the ones around Tulsa had their own fire departments…they only called the city in if things got bad..
Wynnewood had a volunteer fire department and they always responded to fight alongside the refinery fire crews. The refinery siren went off if they had a fire, or as a tornado warning for the town.

I rarely drink straight cranberry juice any more.
Yer gonna get another sandbur in your peepee!

Man, that had to suck! I've never had a kidney stone, so I count myself lucky. It's probably all the phosphoric acid I've drank via Cokes in my lifetime.

Yer gonna get another sandbur in your peepee!

Man, that had to suck! I've never had a kidney stone, so I count myself lucky. It's probably all the phosphoric acid I've drank via Cokes in my lifetime.
I've had a five kidney stones, but always between my kidneys and bladder, not my peepee. Except for the prestige and sympathy, the joy of kidney stones is highly overrated.

A friend of mine had them several times. He passed them, but said it was the closest a man will ever come to understanding the pain of childbirth.

I always thought they would be kinda round, but the ones he passed had spikey looking protrusions on 'em. Yikes!

A friend of mine had them several times. He passed them, but said it was the closest a man will ever come to understanding the pain of childbirth.

I always thought they would be kinda round, but the ones he passed had spikey looking protrusions on 'em. Yikes!
Oddly enough, I don't recall any pain ever being associated with mine, though I did pee blood a few times.
And after the surgery, I have to follow a certain sequence when I pee so I don't spray like a thumb over a water hose, if you get my drift.

It's embarrassing to go back to the table on a first date with wet pants after a quick trip to the restroom. 😒

Yep. Mine looked like a sandspur. It was probably smaller, but my 9 year old mind remembers it as just about as big as one, too.

They put it in sausage

no meat on my pizzas!

just a tomato pie please

leftover pizza is hard to beat for a snack!

IMG_7113.jpeg

yes Sir!…start them kids off early and they will grow up to be manly men and girly women!

when my late wife was pregnant with our youngest , she craved hot and spicy foods

so when our baby boy was born , it was not long before he was eating salsa with his baby food!……tins

to this day he loves hot sauce and spicy food…😂😂😂
I worked with a girl who told me that as an infant she always was very interested in hot sauce. Finally, her parents let her try some.

No problem. I love hot and go fairly wild, but she could gobble hot stuff I would not touch.

Bubba

I worked with a girl who told me that as an infant she always was very interested in hot sauce. Finally, her parents let her try some.

No problem. I love hot and go fairly wild, but she could gobble hot stuff I would not touch.

Bubba

that is a mystery to me

just like the jalapeño eating contest at the park on Cino de Mayo

how those contestants can eat 30-40 jalapeños is beyond me

Latest posts

Back