Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still like grapefruit juice with my vodka sometimes tho…
I love and consume much cranberry juice, orange juice and apple juice. Also juice carrots.

I like to make ice tea in half gallon mason jars. Tea up to the 1000 ml mark, apple juice, and cap it off with cranberry juice. Well, cranberry cocktail 🍹.

Bubba

Ever try crazins? They're cranberries that are dried out like a raisin. Little buggers are too bitter to eat solo, but a handful of them mixed with cashews are really good.
Yes and they are good stuff!
View attachment 346241Awwww... A big hug for Ivan. I've got half-tame bunnies here (they love peanuts). But I never saw one as tweeny as that one. According to the link I'll put here, it looks like Ivan found a bunny just 12-18 days old!
Newborn Baby Rabbits Growth Phases - Everything Rabbit
I caught and raised several Cottton Tails growing up, after mowing into their nest while mowing hay. We bottle fed them using a doll baby bottle, though I remember that Bug's also liked Hershey bars.

Happy Thor's Day brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly cloudy with rain here today, starting at 37F and predicted to reach 51F.

Breakfast out this morning at the Tin Shed with Grayfox and our friend NM.

Thor.jpg

cranberry juice and a little Absolute vodka for a cosmopolitan is ok too , in moderation
I had a kidney stone the size of a sandspur when I was a 9 year old kid. It passed all the way through my urinary tract to my little peehole opening, then got stuck there, so I had to have surgery to remove it. They used ether back then, and I remember coming to and vomiting profusely (from the ether, they told me).

Anyway, afterwards the doc said no more milk for me, and he offered me a choice between this really nasty yellow medicine or cranberry juice as a future remedial regimen. I drank tons of cranberry juice for many years, and even today I'll grab the occasional bottle of Cran-Apple Juice. I rarely drink straight cranberry juice any more.

And I don't like vodka.

I worked at a health food store for a couple years , the stuff I learned there may have saved my life

but yeah , we sold a lot of cranberry based products for urinary maintenance and health

i try to look at food as medicine and stick to the good medicine that works for my carbon unit

but I ain’t gonna lie , those chocolate donuts that I eat are surly bad medicine!

but they taste so damn good with hot coffee that I cannot help myself!

hi , my name is big and I have a sugar addiction , please help me!

I worked at a health food store for a couple years , the stuff I learned there may have saved my life

but yeah , we sold a lot of cranberry based products for urinary maintenance and health

i try to look at food as medicine and stick to the good medicine that works for my carbon unit

but I ain’t gonna lie , those chocolate donuts that I eat are surly bad medicine!

but they taste so damn good with hot coffee that I cannot help myself!

hi , my name is big and I have a sugar addiction , please help me!
Donut shop around the corner has bear claws to friggin' die for - but they get $7.50 ea for them. I can eat on one for three days, though.

I too am a sugar-holic. I used to keep dark chocolate peanut M&M's in my tool box at work, and I'd eat a handful or so in the early afternoon for a pick-me-upper. Same with long road trips.

Donut shop around the corner has bear claws to friggin' die for - but they get $7.50 ea for them. I can eat on one for three days, though.

I too am a sugar-holic. I used to keep dark chocolate peanut M&M's in my tool box at work, and I'd eat a handful or so in the early afternoon for a pick-me-upper. Same with long road trips.

$7.50!…holy cow , is the icing made of autonomic gold or something!?

but yeah , I am with you Amigo , gawd I love me a good bearclaw!

I keep several jars around here. I'm the only one in the house that does any kind of heat. I like a pretty good spicy, but I'm not a fan of burning my face off with some of the stuff that's out there. My kid gets me these little bottles of "Ass Blaster" or whatever - I usually mix those in with my BBQ sauce to kick it up a little. I keep Cholula and Tabasco for morning eggs, and I found this stuff recently at the zoo - been using it for my morning eggs lately.

Attachments

• 517HSH12x-S_e193cb0d-bf3b-4889-ada0-39bac8087bb5_1024x1024.jpg
    517HSH12x-S_e193cb0d-bf3b-4889-ada0-39bac8087bb5_1024x1024.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 0
fermented jalapeño’s sounds interesting!…

we have the same Cholula and tabascos

we also like the hot Sarachi sauce on Asian foods

my favorite today is El Pato jalapeño sauce!

like a big duck ,I don’t give a quack!

IMG_7101.jpeg

fermented jalapeño’s sounds interesting!…

we have the same Cholula and tabascos

we also like the hot Sarachi sauce on Asian foods

my favorite today is El Pato jalapeño sauce!

like a big duck ,I don’t give a quack!

View attachment 346259
I've been smothering my chicken in Korean BBQ Sauce lately. Not this brand, but I can't find a pic of the house brand I get. Good little kick, teriyaki-ish flavor. Sticky.

Attachments

• korean-bbq-sauce-lovely-amazon-cj-korean-bbq-sauce-kalbi-29-63-ounce-of-korean-bbq-sauce.jpg
    korean-bbq-sauce-lovely-amazon-cj-korean-bbq-sauce-kalbi-29-63-ounce-of-korean-bbq-sauce.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back