Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back Pain woke me up after 3 hrs. Popped an Aspirin in the kitchen. Turned and saw my Instapot timer said 3:15 keep warm. I was making Hash butter before I went to sleep. Hmmm. Opened a jar and dipped in a ritz. Maybe that will help. Just the edge not the whole cracker. Kicked one of the cats out of the recliner.

Back Pain woke me up after 3 hrs. Popped an Aspirin in the kitchen. Turned and saw my Instapot timer said 3:15 keep warm. I was making Hash butter before I went to sleep. Hmmm. Opened a jar and dipped in a ritz. Maybe that will help. Just the edge not the whole cracker. Kicked one of the cats out of the recliner.
Cats must like recliners ours are always getting booted do we can sit. They also like riding on moms rollator

My Rat Terrier waits for me to get up out of bed to go to the bathroom and he steals my spot right where I was laying for the body heat I left behind. I go to get back into bed and he's laying there with the remote control under his paw and in my spot and I'm like.. seriously dude.. luckily he's small and slides easily...

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters! bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly clear with rain late evening, starting at 37F and predicted to reach 48F.

Still plugging away on the Patent War support. No response from Area Heating and Cooling, so escalating to the next step.

Good morning Greywolf. 39 for the high and 32 tonight. Hope you got good lawyers. We sued someone a while back and hired big shots for once. By the time it was over with, we just as well could have hired the local flunkies from the good ole boys club and probably got the same results. We knew we had a great case but it never had much effect on the out come.

The Background is Tamarind, Mahogany and Others I dont know yet. The Bushes with the flowers are Bougainvillea. The Nursery we got them from Trains a couple Branches on Thick wire in a Spiral Sphere. I trim the branches that escape. These are 5 years old.
I heard about Dark Star, but never talked with anyone who worked on it. I figured it was Disinformation.

The Background is Tamarind, Mahogany and Others I dont know yet. The Bushes with the flowers are Bougainvillea. The Nursery we got them from Trains a couple Branches on Thick wire in a Spiral Sphere. I trim the branches that escape. These are 5 years old.
I heard about Dark Star, but never talked with anyone who worked on it. I figured it was Disinformation.
You have Mahogany trees, I hope you have a small sawmill
Love that wood.

Good morning Greywolf. 39 for the high and 32 tonight. Hope you got good lawyers. We sued someone a while back and hired big shots for once. By the time it was over with, we just as well could have hired the local flunkies from the good ole boys club and probably got the same results. We knew we had a great case but it never had much effect on the out come.
Good morning Bugus Monkey!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Latest posts

Back