Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My poor Wife is very sick. I think she got food poisoning but I'm not sure yet. It came on pretty fast is why I think it's food poisoning.
Hope it's not a Stomach bug.
Hope she is feeling better soon, lots of new viruses going round with the influx of all the garbage coming across the boarder, not talking the Mexicans either.

I can not believe they are allowing this to happen either,
When Ellis island was in force folks had to pass a quarantine period before they were allow to leave the island.
Heck now we are just waiting for the next pandemic , Ebola, Pox, and who knows what....................... The next attack will be from a country who deliberately infect their people with a plague and send them to the boarder to kill Americans..

I can not believe they are allowing this to happen either,
When Ellis island was in force folks had to pass a quarantine period before they were allow to leave the island.
Heck now we are just waiting for the next pandemic , Ebola, Pox, and who knows what....................... The next attack will be from a country who deliberately infect their people with a plague and send them to the boarder to kill Americans..
The USA is already "Under Attack". "Frog In The Pot". See It? Have you noticed that ALL of the Problems in the USA are coming from The Inside?

The USA is already "Under Attack". "Frog In The Pot". See It? Have you noticed that ALL of the Problems in the USA are coming from The Inside?
No doubt about it
1704806525541.png

So happy, today is first day back to school. our final kid in the house is at HS, one foster on the bus and one foster on way to day care. Busy day dealing with stuff that has been put off since about the 23rd. I still be in and out though. Hopefully not too much.

Yep, food poisoning comes out quick and at both ends. My wife's had it a few times and always from a salad bar. She was miserable, but it came and went a lot quicker than the flu ever has.
Give her a hug for me.
Alas, a hard learned lesson for me was to not eat at a salad bar when on the road.

Thanks guys she is back to normal this morning so it was definitely food poisoning.
I thought I was going to have to do an exorcism last night. Projectile vomiting.🤪
Thank God it wasn't pea soup or my ass would have been running out the back door.
😱

Last edited:
The old ranch was smaller, but the bathroom was handy. You could let the explosive diarrhea loose in the toilet while leaning over to projectile vomit in the bathtub. With the new ranch, ya better take a plastic wastepaper basket with ya.

Good morning fellow misfits
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
!

More rain today starting at 34F and predicted to soar to 43F.

Good success finding a new HVAC vendor with reasonable prices and trading phone messages with the Contractor Licensing Board to file a complaint against Area Heating and Cooling for fraud.

Good morning Tattered Old Graywolf and company.
36 today, 29 tonight, currently 31. This blizzard they keep hyping didn't even cover the ground last night - here anyways. Ventusky showing further West got something. First day back to school yesterday and one already had to go to the Dr. last night for strep.

Good morning Tattered Old Graywolf and company.
36 today, 29 tonight, currently 31. This blizzard they keep hyping didn't even cover the ground last night - here anyways. Ventusky showing further West got something. First day back to school yesterday and one already had to go to the Dr. last night for strep.
Good morning Bugus Monkey and troop! May the joy of Weedsday embrace you!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Latest posts

Back