Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a wonderful day.
I found a "Cannabis Cafe". I didnt know there was such a thing. Cafe, Indoor Grow Room, Drying Room, Head Shop, Weed Bar and Bong Hitting Room. I got the Grand Tour from the owner. My wife translated for me. The owner has an Outdoor Grow Operation Somewhere East of us. I saw he had Banana Kush. so I ordered 3 Grams. He said "Indoor Grown or Outdoor Grown"? "I grow this myself". Thats when he showed me around. I bought a nice 12" Beaker Bong 300 Bhat. Thats 8.50 in USD. Nice Hitter.

1704900454688.png

Howdy folks! That'll teach me to go to sleep early. Got white stuff on the ground. Wife says it's maybe a half inch at the most. I've got one oldster in the old hood that freaks out when it snows, so I'll head over and take care of him before noon. Supposed to get 7" Friday. Meh, I'll believe it when it's on the ground.

Took the Old Hen up to the kid's salon to get a fingernail fixed and got my ears waxed at the same time. Never had it done before. The OH takes great pleasure in hearing me yelp when she plucks them out one at a time. This was one quick shot and not nearly as painful as I thought it would be. Hit the old hood on the way home and scraped the neighbor's driveway 'cause it's supposed to get uber cold tonight and I didn't want it freezing down. Of course, the OH decided it might be a good time to try Andy's. We never could get in there due to no tables available, but they had several booths open today, so we tried it out. Bacon cheese burgers were pretty good, onion rings were edible, and the fries were better. OH got a rubin and said it was very good.
Big weather supposed to be here Friday/Saturday. I'm ready for it.

Took the Old Hen up to the kid's salon to get a fingernail fixed and got my ears waxed at the same time. Never had it done before. The OH takes great pleasure in hearing me yelp when she plucks them out one at a time. This was one quick shot and not nearly as painful as I thought it would be. Hit the old hood on the way home and scraped the neighbor's driveway 'cause it's supposed to get uber cold tonight and I didn't want it freezing down. Of course, the OH decided it might be a good time to try Andy's. We never could get in there due to no tables available, but they had several booths open today, so we tried it out. Bacon cheese burgers were pretty good, onion rings were edible, and the fries were better. OH got a rubin and said it was very good.
Big weather supposed to be here Friday/Saturday. I'm ready for it.
Sounds like a Nice time.
I spent my day rehanging 5 stockcade fence sections the wind had blown down and snapped 4 posts at the sil level. Posts were not that old, what ever happened to 20-39yr post, thanks for taking my creosote ya bastards.
Had to use the hand post digger, my powered one was buried for the winter .

Sounds like a lot more fun than I had. Probably Roster, too!

I've got a PTO powered auger for the Kubota, but if I'm only punching half a dozen holes or less, I use the old fashioned hand digger.
My portable one man bangs a hole quick, but the wife buried it under the pool things , no where to be found.

Good morning misfits!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Rain here today, starting at 39F and predicted to reach 46F.

Sent out the official registered notification letter to Area Heating and Cooling that I was filing a CLB complaint against them and signed up for a service contract with Anderson Heating and Cooling for both duplexes and our house.

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and Nutrition Magician.

This afternoon they will perform the first tests to see if RFA will remediate my lower back pain, by first simply deadening the suspected nerves to see if the pain goes away.

Latest posts

Back