Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning venerable Misfits!
bigarmhug.gif
Cup-pipe.jpg

Cloudy and breezy with rain here, starting at 37F and predicted to rise to 45F.

shatterday.jpg

My son got me one of those for Christmas a few years ago. I can’t use it. No way I can smoke a whole bowl by myself. Don't want to waste the fire.
No one else smokes here. They will eat edibles but do not smoke.

Good morning, Shipmates. 19 degrees here and not sure what it'll end up at. Doesn't really matter. The way my back is feeling, I might just spend the whole day in bed watching the tube. Didn't really have much planned for the day anyhoo.

Going on day three of the Dachau diet. Day one =340 calories, day two = around 700. Gonna shoot for less than 500 today.

Good morning, Shipmates. 19 degrees here and not sure what it'll end up at. Doesn't really matter. The way my back is feeling, I might just spend the whole day in bed watching the tube. Didn't really have much planned for the day anyhoo.

Going on day three of the Dachau diet. Day one =340 calories, day two = around 700. Gonna shoot for less than 500 today.
Just eat a normal diet will ya LOL
imitation coffee or tea for breakfast, “watery soup” for lunch and 300 grams of bread for dinner, together with “a tiny piece of sausage, or margarine, marmalade or cheese.”

I did the Dachau diet 4-5 years ago and dropped 40 pounds in about five months. If I wanted a skip day, I would eat 200 calories of less for a few days and sometimes just skip a day. Ate a lot of eggs and tuna. Skip day I tried to keep it below 1000 calories.
Wonder how many calories are in an eggroll? I've been hankering for one all week.

Actually, I don't either. I vape, dab, eat it, or rub it on me. My lungs finally rebelled at smoking.
You got a recipe for a rub I can make. Dr may let me use a rub on dad. Just said no to ingesting it. He has a bad heart and bad lungs. The dr thinks weed will slow his heart and breathing down too much. I was going to make a less potent version in an edible to help his pain but the Dr said no. His afib is out of control anyway so was most likely a bad Idea anyway. Good thing I had enough sense to ask his Dr first.

You got a recipe for a rub I can make. Dr may let me use a rub on dad. Just said no to ingesting it. He has a bad heart and bad lungs. The dr thinks weed will slow his heart and breathing down too much. I was going to make a less potent version in an edible to help his pain but the Dr said no. His afib is out of control anyway so was most likely a bad Idea anyway. Good thing I had enough sense to ask his Dr first.
https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...d-application/9-5-2-graywolfs-ez-cbd-topical/

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...ion-and-application/9-5-1-holy-anointing-oil/

Has the Doc checked your dad's TSH levels?
I had horrible,,, and I mean horrible AFIB for years until the Hospital finally checked my TSH levels and put me on Levothyroxine for my thyroid. Now I have no AFIB at all. Haven't had an attack in over two years because of the thyroid medication. My attacks were so bad you could see my chest moving and I would damn near pass out. And the chest pain was terrible not to mention how dangerous it is for your heart and can cause strokes.
Now I can drink coffee and even smoke sativa's again with no problems.
I had no idea how much control your thyroid has over your heart and organs.
My TSH levels was at 8.9
Now they stay around 1.8 to 2.4.
For someone with AFIB even 4.5 can cause problems. Believe it or not,,some Cardiologist have no clue about AFIB and your thyroid.

Latest posts

Back