Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the electrician called me back and changed it to tomorrow.
Told him it was a good thing. Didn't want my Wife kicking his ass because I missed breakfast.😁
Someone must have told him about Cutcha Crissy!

Good morning esteemed brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with sprinkles today starting at 41F and predicted to reach 58F.

We trimmed our roses, weeded our gardens, and are ready for Spring. Bring it on!

Was working on my raised beds getting them ready for my tomato and pepper plants. I've got seedlings I grew and have had inside under LEDs. It's about time for them to go outside in their spring homes.
I started all over with my pepper plants. Had some for almost 4 years but they seem to be slowing down so I got rid of them. Out with the old and in with the new.
I'll be moving all my plants I brought in for the winter back outside this week.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

Good morning Misfits. 30 and sunny here. If I'd already started plants, I'd have to shovel snow to put 'em out. As a seasoned Michigander, I know we've got one more cold snap and at least one more biggie snow coming before it's all over. Meh. Nothing new.

Good morning Misfits. 30 and sunny here. If I'd already started plants, I'd have to shovel snow to put 'em out. As a seasoned Michigander, I know we've got one more cold snap and at least one more biggie snow coming before it's all over. Meh. Nothing new.
1708444303484.png

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A drizzly day starting at 45F and predicted to reach 54F.

Got a call from our oldest grandson, who is getting married again in November. No children from the first marriage as she was sterile.

Our youngest grandson recently got married for the first time and to my discredit I failed to warn them about the dangers of hanky panky, and his blushing bride just announced that she missed her period. Ostensibly the second great grandchild is on the way!

Good morning T O Graywolf and the rest of the merry band of misfits.
Todays high 64 and tonight's low here 48, currently 41 with rain allegedly rolling in around in the early morning hours after midnight.
Might be a good day to get the big bike out for lunchtime ride. Still need the Carhartt for that. Our last kid at home has a big volleyball game tonight.

Good morning T O Graywolf and the rest of the merry band of misfits.
Todays high 64 and tonight's low here 48, currently 41 with rain allegedly rolling in around in the early morning hours after midnight.
Might be a good day to get the big bike out for lunchtime ride. Still need the Carhartt for that. Our last kid at home has a big volleyball game tonight.
Good morning Bugus Monkey!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Latest posts

Back