Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A cloudy day here starting at 38F and predicted to reach 53F, with a general warming trend predicted.

I continue to be inundated with Facebook friendship requests, some of which appeared to be fakes, so I declined. Five of those were ostensibly attractive women (?) and subsequently wrote comments on my site complaining that they tried to befriend me and were turned down, soooo I befriended them and as you might guess, the games started.

Alas, I ended up blocking all five, one after another as their machinations began, reaffirming my original thoughts and good judgement about their friendship request. Judging from their syntax, they aren't from around here and all five could well have been the same person or indeed a guy. Clearly someone(s) seeking out the senile or stupid.

Housekeepers due today, so it's off to Fernwood dog park seeking joy and amazement with Miss Layla.

I rarely do not check my plant but I crashed last night. Well yesterday afternoon till this morning really. That ordeal the other night wiped me out. I'm not moving around much with this tube up my junk. Feels weird as hell to be standing in the kitchen peeing..lol. Hopefully get this thing out tomorrow.

I rarely do not check my plant but I crashed last night. Well yesterday afternoon till this morning really. That ordeal the other night wiped me out. I'm not moving around much with this tube up my junk. Feels weird as hell to be standing in the kitchen peeing..lol. Hopefully get this thing out tomorrow.
This too shall pass, good luck

Latest posts

Back