Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1710412644296.png

Ok yesterday was my brother’s birthday. Dad said invite him to dinner and make sure to get a cake. I did and I did. My daughter thought I was being an ass because I got him a chocolate cake with white chocolate raspberry icing. She goes that is an old lady cake. He loved as did everyone else. They only had 3 decorated cakes ready to go that one a carrot cake which sucked last time we got it. The other cake was Oreo cake which was very good last time but the frosting was super sweet and thick. My brother is a diabetic and should not eat a bucket of sugar. I thought I was being nice. My daughter thought I was being a b.itch. Whatever. What do you all think?

They just took mom off to the cath lab for her second procedure. I am on a piece of cookie way less than half. I gotta start making smaller cookies or use less canna oil. I feel like I smoked the entire king size cone by myself. No wonder I sleep so good Im stoned off my ass. Lol. At least I won’t be stressing out this time.😁😁

Last edited:
Ok yesterday was my brother’s birthday. Dad said invite him to dinner and make sure to get a cake. I did and I did. My daughter thought I was being an ass because I got him a chocolate cake with white chocolate raspberry icing. She goes that is an old lady cake. He loved as did everyone else. They only had 3 decorated cakes ready to go that one a carrot cake which sucked last time we got it. The other cake was Oreo cake which was very good last time but the frosting was super sweet and thick. My brother is a diabetic and should not eat a bucket of sugar. I thought I was being nice. My daughter thought I was being a b.itch. Whatever. What do you all think?
It was your brother's birthday and cake, so his opinion for the win. To be equal opportunity fair, suggest that your daughter provide the cake of her choice next year?

It was your brother's birthday and cake, so his opinion for the win. To be equal opportunity fair, suggest that your daughter provide the cake of her choice next year?
He loved it as did my dad

Latest posts

Back