Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Fried Day morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous day today starting at 40F and predicted to reach 66F.

Century Link was down yesterday. They used to be first rate but had declined significantly in the last year or so.

Gym this morning and then an open calendar for chicanery, debauchery, or a day of worship and prayer.

310037-FB-IMG-1699819501221.jpg

Today's high 59 tonight's low 39, currently 44 in the central jungles of hellinois. Fairly decent storms rolled through yesterday. Most of the damage was quite a bit South of here. Coffee and pinch hits for everyone. Have a glorious uneventful growing day. May you mornings be full of one pointers.

Today's high 59 tonight's low 39, currently 44 in the central jungles of hellinois. Fairly decent storms rolled through yesterday. Most of the damage was quite a bit South of here. Coffee and pinch hits for everyone. Have a glorious uneventful growing day. May you mornings be full of one pointers.
Morning Brother , Hope all is well on your end of the world

Good morning Uncle @RosterMan. Been a busy couple of 2 weeks with regular plantings for me. Shhhh ;););) ;) - Little bit of paperwork to get caught up on and hopefully simple 2nd half of my day dusting and sweeping... Had some nice days for it. Back to being on the cooler side now. - Should be able to bop in and out of here today. How about you Sir? Hopefully you are doing well along with everyone else here.

Good morning Uncle @RosterMan. Been a busy couple of 2 weeks with regular plantings for me. Shhhh ;););) ;) - Little bit of paperwork to get caught up on and hopefully simple 2nd half of my day dusting and sweeping... Had some nice days for it. Back to being on the cooler side now. - Should be able to bop in and out of here today. How about you Sir? Hopefully you are doing well along with everyone else here.
As I ponder what pray tell you have planted in the dirt , I ask myself a question
Why fear the reaper, for he or she will come for us all.
I am hanging in there Brother, weather has finnally broke here and had 1st nice day in a while. Working on getting the yard gear in order, and fixed a carb problem on one of my tractors also set the valves too.
Runs so much more efficient now. It was a Good Day.
Hope the family is doing good and all are healthy.

Ribs finally healed up, so they seem, I have been able to partake in our fine hobby here. No new germs from the fosters. Court on the 20th and hopefully we are back to raising just our own kid and that is it. She's been practicing her driving out in the country. Long for the days when it is just me and @Mrs. Monkey in the house.

Ribs finally healed up, so they seem, I have been able to partake in our fine hobby here. No new germs from the fosters. Court on the 20th and hopefully we are back to raising just our own kid and that is it. She's been practicing her driving out in the country. Long for the days when it is just me and @Mrs. Monkey in the house.
I hear That, Good luck I hope everything works the way you want.
Are you able to smoke again without coughing ?
I use my meds at night to sleep, tried going a few night without and Dam if I did not think I had withdrawals .

Morning
Have to let the monster in and get a cup of coffee
Lol...you read my mind. Just back from the Dr. Gotta wear this damn catheter for a while. Offered me a prostate shave. After over a decade of high PSA and slow flow I mean to take that offer and roll with it.
Hope to get this done by May.

Latest posts

Back