Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did everyone go? It's Edibles Sunday (and I don't mean the Eucharist, lol). I am out of brownies, but I have one of the gummies left. Woohoo! Thinking I will enjoy a bowl of buds after doing edibles all day

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters! Let's start this morning on an upbeat note and hug the person you woke up next to!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here starting at 44F and predicted to reach 57F.

I cut out the damaged section of PVC piping supplying the backyard faucet and was fortunate to be able to save most of the existing faucet section, with just enough good plastic pipe left to glue on a coupling.

There is a circuit to drain the system in the winter and I discovered a BIP nipple between the PVC and the brass valve, which was almost rusted through, so I replaced it with a 304SS nipple left over from WolfWurx, Inc. I also got a 3' long 1/2" 304SS rod to drive and clamp the faucet riser to, to take any strain off of the PVC pipe.

I will finish it off this morning and start getting my tamater and herb gardens ready for planting. Besides tamaters, I'll also plant a couple clones from a local dispensary, and some more herbs in the depleted herb garden.

I have to start my cannabis plants in my caged herb garden to keep Melissa, our 12 year old grimalkin, from eating the seedlings.

Latest posts

Back