Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GW, you mentioned feeding peanuts to squirrels in the park. It reminded me of back when I was a teenager, sitting in the grass at Flushing park smoking dope. There was a little boy around 8 or so sitting around 30 feet away at a picnic table, feeding pieces of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich to a fox squirrel. All was going great until the little fella reached over with his free hand to pet the critter on the head. All I saw was a blur of brown fur streaking up one arm, across his shoulders, and down his other arm, biting the poor kid every inch of the way. The kid was screaming like a gut shot Comanche. It was all over but the crying before I could get my stoned ass up to intervene.
I think the kid learned a valuable lesson that day.

Pute,,one of those buds needs to be entered in the contest . I like the 1st one the mostest.😁
Ha ha, no, I have won once and won't enter again this year. Besides I personally don't think mods should be allowed to enter.....one last thing the Red Cheese was photo opted. I put a bit of red in it to commemorate it's name...RED Cheese.

A girl in our school was so fat, her blood type was "Ragu".
My parents were so poor that when I saw moma kicking a can down the street I asked here what she was doing and her response was.....WE ARE MOVING.

Speaking of my mama... I left her in a Rest Home. No... wait... it was a Rest Stop on the New Jersey Turnpike.

Lock your door Walt....she is out there still looking for ya....

giphy.gif

Ha ha, no, I have won once and won't enter again this year. Besides I personally don't think mods should be allowed to enter.....one last thing the Red Cheese was photo opted. I put a bit of red in it to commemorate it's name...RED Cheese.

mods will cheat and do things like vote twice , once with their mod handle and once with their member name , uh huh , I seen it with my own eyes

mods will cheat and do things like vote twice , once with their mod handle and once with their member name , uh huh , I seen it with my own eyes
You should know all the years you spent as a mod. We saw all kinds of ________ (fill in the blank) so do you wanna be a mod again......______.?

Latest posts

Back