Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me and another old geezer moved a couch , a couch with a hide-a-bed , a love seat , a recliner , some chairs and other odds and ends , a couple gin and tonics , a few joints , some dabs , and we got through it

but today I am feeling it.......sore as a mofo and a nice headache to top it off

just gonna take it easy today , ride around on the mower and drink coffee

View attachment 273703View attachment 273704

yeah, my back started hurting just reading your post .. but, .. quickly straightened back up

Big, those things are heavy for a young man, much less an oldster. I had a truck since I was 18, and young folks seem to move around a lot. Had a friend that had one and always seemed to rent third floor apartments. Told him the third time that I wasn't moving that heavy bastard again. He left it behind the next move.

yeah I hear ya Hippie.....I am a stubborn old bastiage and independent , I hate to ask for help , and my mind told me it was ok , I can do this..

fecking lied to me again

my truck is in a shop in Kansas getting new breaks , master cylinder , wheel cylinder kits , yada yada yada

take care of them trucks and they will make a person a good living

@bigsur51 , Yikes, maybe you should give up gin and switch to a good vodka and club soda.

for the record , I do not drink alcohol per say

i have had one beer in 8 years

i started on a regimen of gin and tonic last fall because of the covid bull shiat

M y tonic water is loaded with quinine......covid does not like the quinine

the British drank the quinine to help their immune system fight off malaria and there are some studies that show quinine is effective against the covid

otherwise , there would be no alcohol in my house except for the two six packs of Red Stripe that I bought 9 years ago

yeah I hear ya Hippie.....I am a stubborn old bastiage and independent , I hate to ask for help , and my mind told me it was ok , I can do this..

fecking lied to me again

my truck is in a shop in Kansas getting new breaks , master cylinder , wheel cylinder kits , yada yada yada

take care of them trucks and they will make a person a good living
We could be twins. I still do shit that I know better than to do. I still win battles, but the back wins the war. Getting old isn't for sissies.

Morning Misfits. Having lower back pain is a way of life for me. I have to much stuff to do to worry about it. Until I get up in the morning ...... Hour of streaching and an am good to go and get through the day the best I can.

I am a stoner alcoholic as well....I don't like to drink, I don't like to smoke but I sure like to do both.

58F @ 53% RH, cloudy with rain, and predicted to reach 65F, with no riots or mass shootings locally.

I finished plumbing my test sled with the air to air heat exchanger and alas I'm not pulling vacuum, so today I will be shaking it out and checking for leaks

I picked up a new GPS and my trip to Rickreall was uneventful except for the egregious stop and go traffic, especially coming back early afternoon. I can only imagine what it is like at rush hour.................

I photographed one short path run for a Graywolf's Lair article and picked up a Cascade oven and a couple recovery TRS-21 pumps.

Good morning Islanders, how ya'll be this morning ? Me, I have my right hip going bad, allowing my spine to collasp (sp) into it. I have lost 4 inches in height.
If that keeps on, they won't let you on the roller coaster. My back doest like them at all. Say, did you mention a while back you used the Timber lights? Looking at them, and didnt see DIY, but they do have pre wired sets of 1,2,3 or however many you want ready to mount. Looks good, good reviews, just looking for feedback on them.

Bubba

I love my Timber LED's. Don't think they sell the kits any more. I have 4 200 watt all purpose LED's, 3500's, that I made from kits. I bought 6 100 watt Daisies in far red, 1750's, to use for flowering. I have not used the Daisies yet. They are in my 5' X 9' Gorilla tent.

Latest posts

Back