Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lieutenant General Ed Walter Snedeker commanded the 7th Marines at Okinawa.

(*snork*)

I was trying to get leave (wasn't going to happen) but when I "happened" to mention that the reason was to go to his 45th birthday celebration, somehow my commanding ossifer (a major) got me outa there in a half hour.

Attachments

• 1622663669632.png
    1622663669632.png
    259.4 KB · Views: 2
I have a question for you experts. A long time ago I bought some AK48. Can't recall which seedbank. I was not very impressed. So I began 'improvements'. I crossed it with (Black Domina x Oaxaca sativa). It is way better than AK48. The plants are not so tiny, the potency is way higher, 9 out of 10 (or maybe 19/20) are female auto.
But I have a problem. I only have 30 seeds left. Is there any way of somehow making a male? Even if, wouldn't that likely encourage hermie tendencies? What to do?

I have a question for you experts. A long time ago I bought some AK48. Can't recall which seedbank. I was not very impressed. So I began 'improvements'. I crossed it with (Black Domina x Oaxaca sativa). It is way better than AK48. The plants are not so tiny, the potency is way higher, 9 out of 10 (or maybe 19/20) are female auto.
But I have a problem. I only have 30 seeds left. Is there any way of somehow making a male? Even if, wouldn't that likely encourage hermie tendencies? What to do?
Yup.Google is your friend. Typically the plant is painted in an area with colloidal silver. After several applications a male bag should come along.
Never tried it, but read about it on some seed sites in their instruction parts. Do not smoke this plant. Save the pollen of course!

Think I read that on Herbies site? Google brings up a ton of info.

Bubba

Last edited:
60F @ 73% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 82F. It was in the nineties yesterday and the day before, so I'm airing out the house this morning to cool it down.

6 arsons and the first wildfire of the season................. Not looking good with the record dry years and number of loonies congregating and running around.

The landscapers finished weeding the ornamental gardens, trimming everything back, and adding bark dust. Way easier to watch than do myself in the 90 plus heat.

I've got a meeting tomorrow in Rickreall, Oregon at 9:00AM, so decided to service the Jeep and discovered a head lamp out and full of water. The lens has separated from the headlight assembly and I was unable to find one in stock or used locally, as they either didn't have it or no one ever answered my phone call. The new normal...................

I was able to order a pair on line, but that means I won't have it fixed by tomorrow. Not a show stopper as I'm leaving and returning in daylight, but disquieting as I typically drive with lights on to warn everyone I'm loose.

Lunch today with the old retired A-Team, or at least what's left. Two more died off last year and we almost lost another to Covid this year. The oldest is about a decade older than me and the youngest about a decade younger. We were a force to be reckoned with in the hoary days of yore..........

i think Carty is into plant sex reversal , give him a holler

Lieutenant General Ed Walter Snedeker commanded the 7th Marines at Okinawa.

(*snork*)

I was trying to get leave (wasn't going to happen) but when I "happened" to mention that the reason was to go to his 45th birthday celebration, somehow my commanding ossifer (a major) got me outa there in a half hour.

is that your uncle?

Yup. He had two daughters, and those poor darlings were under hack about 90% of the time.

Can you imagine how hard it must have been for them to get asked out on a date? The daughters of a fargin Mah-reen Coah General? Jeez. He could terrify Lee Ermy.

Yup.Google is your friend. Typically the plant is painted in an area with colloidal silver. After several applications a male bag should come along.
Never tried it, but read about it on some seed sites in their instruction parts. Do not smoke this plant. Save the pollen of course!

Think I read that on Herbies site? Google brings up a ton of info.

Bubba
Thanks for that - I will try it. That salad disinfecting stuff is colloidal silver.

Yup. He had two daughters, and those poor darlings were under hack about 90% of the time.

Can you imagine how hard it must have been for them to get asked out on a date? The daughters of a fargin Mah-reen Coah General? Jeez. He could terrify Lee Ermy.
Lee Remy was an REMF in 'Nam. Office pogie.

me and another old geezer moved a couch , a couch with a hide-a-bed , a love seat , a recliner , some chairs and other odds and ends , a couple gin and tonics , a few joints , some dabs , and we got through it

but today I am feeling it.......sore as a mofo and a nice headache to top it off

just gonna take it easy today , ride around on the mower and drink coffee

2F206AC8-9D3D-41D6-B040-12E1669B4738.jpeg
41BE6CA4-165D-4123-A609-8F1A70A8F15D.jpeg

Big, those things are heavy for a young man, much less an oldster. I had a truck since I was 18, and young folks seem to move around a lot. Had a friend that had one and always seemed to rent third floor apartments. Told him the third time that I wasn't moving that heavy bastard again. He left it behind the next move.

me and another old geezer moved a couch , a couch with a hide-a-bed , a love seat , a recliner , some chairs and other odds and ends , a couple gin and tonics , a few joints , some dabs , and we got through it

but today I am feeling it.......sore as a mofo and a nice headache to top it off

just gonna take it easy today , ride around on the mower and drink coffee

View attachment 273703View attachment 273704

Latest posts

Back