Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pute I just cut the rear lawn , you would be proud
I only screwed up once LOL

I cut half the lawn without lowering the blades
OK Putes it got better
I re checked the oil on my truck and it was 1/2 qt low still no biggie.
I added oil to top it up on stick and the dam oil fill cap fell down under the motor and onto the frame where I can not get to. LOL
Thankfully I always have a spare . Which I am now using .

ROSTY: What is a "carb hole"?
@ROSTERMAN
Unqa a Carburetor hole is just a hole in side of pipe or bong
it allows the using to clear all the smoke from pipe after taking a hit
Makes it a super hit sometimes (cough your brains out)
So imagine smoking through a pipe that has an inner chamber where smoke can hang out while puffing on the pipe, then what happens when you open hole and allow full air flow to clear it all into the smokers lungs. Like taking a whole shot.

You need that hole to clear the pipe. Other wise it taste like shit.
Did not know that having not use a glass pipe such as these before
I have used bongs with carb hole to clear the stems (little pipe works the same way for me too.)
Just use ISO alcohol to clean inside ? And diff seems like ten does one clean a clean bowl makes a better weed flavor. How often do you guys clean them?

50F @ 77% RH, double gorgeous, and predicted to reach 81F.

Oregon capital legislative aids just unionized......................... First in the nation. Folks typically unionize when the no longer feel they can get a fair deal without someone protecting them from the company they work for.

I cleaned gutters at one of the rentals and obtained the glass to replace a broken pane, but haven't installed it yet. A quick project for this morning.

Warming up the aluminum bead bath for some top sirloin steaks today. I decided against the rib eye due to the amount of fat requiring trimming.

OK Putes it got better
I re checked the oil on my truck and it was 1/2 qt low still no biggie.
I added oil to top it up on stick and the dam oil fill cap fell down under the motor and onto the frame where I can not get to. LOL
Thankfully I always have a spare . Which I am now using .
OK just a Heads Up
I am doing my rear drum brakes in approx 2 weeks
Stay tuned for any funny F Ups.

My 'roids don't have taste buds.
I have heard of why you need so many toothbrushes Bro LOL
1622318097697.png

56F @ 70% RH, gaugus, and predicted to reach 83F.

Some shootings, but no riots.

We shared brunch with family in our first gathering since the pandemic. Good folks, good pups, good food, and good hugs, which I've missed.

I ran the sirloins in the aluminum beads at 56C/133F for 68 minutes, based on my experience cooking the carrots and spiced Asian Pears, and it was too long. I'll pick up some more meat today and try it again at 45 minutes.

Breakfast out with Gray fox and a friend this morning and I will endeavor to fit in replacing the window pane at a rental. Got the glass, putty, and glazier points, just need to do the time..........

Latest posts

Back