Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awright, lighten up stoners...

Back to my discovery. 🦸‍♂️

Of course, since I was as high as Marcel Marceau on crack, I neglected to mention how alla youse now have a way to stretch your weed by nearly a factor of ten.

Of course, most (none?) of youse have that problem, but you prolly know of those who do.

So here is the procedure refined:

Take a normal toke from a one-shot or one of those little brass things with the cover lid. Let the pipe go out. No wasta da smoke.

Hold it for however long you usually do -- no fancy skip breathing -- and when you feel like it, exhale. BUT!! Exhale into a volcano bag (or its analog/equivalent = turkey browning bag).

When you get around to it (no hurry, Bogart) take your next toke from the bag. Exhale back into the bag.

You will find that single toke, which would have been a distant memory gone with the wind, will last you for an average of seven tokes.

Tell those who are limited in supply. They will forever thank you.

Last edited:
I shoulda met you guys forty years ago. Jeez. All those years (*sob*) -- sometimes YEARS between tokes -- I coulda changed the entire industry. Turkey bag manufacturing companies would have been a great investment.

If they'd just making shooting and killing people illegal, all this shit would stop.

The best solution yet!

54F @ 60% RH, rain, and predicted to reach 62F.

No mass shootings or riots here yesterday, and some quality time at Fernhill dog park with Miss Layla while the housekeepers cleaned the lair, with lots of players.

Today I plan to run down the plumbing fittings that I need to finish the test sled condenser and bring it on line.

Awright, lighten up stoners...

Back to my discovery. 🦸‍♂️

Of course, since I was as high as Marcel Marceau on crack, I neglected to mention how alla youse now have a way to stretch your weed by nearly a factor of ten.

Of course, most (none?) of youse have that problem, but you prolly know of those who do.

So here is the procedure refined:

Take a normal toke from a one-shot or one of those little brass things with the cover lid. Let the pipe go out. No wasta da smoke.

Hold it for however long you usually do -- no fancy skip breathing -- and when you feel like it, exhale. BUT!! Exhale into a volcano bag (or its analog/equivalent = turkey browning bag).

When you get around to it (no hurry, Bogart) take your next toke from the bag. Exhale back into the bag.

You will find that single toke, which would have been a distant memory gone with the wind, will last you for an average of seven tokes.

Tell those who are limited in supply. They will forever thank you.
You'll pass out from lack of oxygen , or in my case brain damage
I inhale pure helium from balloons a few times in a row without coming up for real air, I went down like a rock.

OH J+BOT!!

The above was supposed to be "OH BOY!!"

I had a great apostrophe... my fermented brain (fervid?) got gobsmacked with a new idea. I tooken that little glass single-shot thingy @Big gifted me in order to just have a quick schmoozation without having to wait while the volcano warmed up...

...and when I took the first inhale with the same "vigor" I use with the big volcano bag...

EEEEK!! EEEEEEEKK!! <-- y'all have been there, this I know. ;)

Anyway, while about to turn inside out with the need for breathable air, my semi-brilliant mind got the idea to save the giant hit!

So I grabbed my handy volcano bag, and whooshed. I got seven more hits from the bag before it was gone. I am as high as the Entire State Building. 🛋🎏📈

Bottom Line: If I do not mind ass-phixiating mesef, I have discovered (a first?) a way to make a single-shot (3-5 hits) worth of flower last for 21 to 35 hits.

YIKES!

The concept: "The hybrid single-shot volcano repeater! ' 🌋 🎯

I am bubulcitate. 👨‍🌾
Where do we patent this :cool:
Shut the pipe down, shut the pipe down, ("put the candlestick back")

Hate wasting those over puffs...

Bubba

giphy.gif

You'll pass out from lack of oxygen , or in my case brain damage
I inhale pure helium from balloons a few times in a row without coming up for real air, I went down like a rock.
Roosty -- No, wait! You din' understand. There is no hurry. Take a hit with your little glass tube, let it out (into the fargin bag).

The bag now holds the smoke that would have been gone away into the forest. Away to the little birdies in the sky. Gone forever without ever being used.

Your little glass tube thingy is out, but with some weed left in it. yay!

You can wait ten fargin minutes, and then take a second hit. BUT YOU TAKE THAT HIT FROM THE BAG.

O freebie-from-nowhere-hits-without-worrying-about-Bogarting!!

I really do not think you get much in the way of oxygen while you inhale a joint. So that is the reason you don't lock yourself in a box while toking.

But the procedure just means that instead of toking only from the glass tube thingy, you are only toking the first hit from it. The next half-dozen or so come from the bag.

S---L---O---W---L---Y

I could be wrong, but it would be for the very first time.

OK, I just did it again. It gives a loverly wallop. Right now I am deciding whether to combine Alphabet Soup with a laxative.

I could call it "Letter Rip".

Last edited:
Roosty -- No, wait! You din' understand. There is no hurry. Take a hit with your little glass tube, let it out (into the fargin bag).

The bag now holds the smoke that would have been gone away into the forest. Away to the little birdies in the sky. Gone forever without ever being used.

Your little glass tube thingy is out, but with some weed left in it. yay!

You can wait ten fargin minutes, and then take a second hit. BUT YOU TAKE THAT HIT FROM THE BAG.

O freebie-from-nowhere-hits-without-worrying-about-Bogarting!!

I really do not think you get much in the way of oxygen while you inhale a joint. So that is the reason you don't lock yourself in a box while toking.

But the procedure just means that instead of toking only from the glass tube thingy, you are only toking the first hit from it. The next half-dozen or so come from the bag.

S---L---O---W---L---Y

I could be wrong, but it would be for the very first time.

OK, I just did it again. It gives a loverly wallop. Right now I am deciding whether to combine Alphabet Soup with a laxative.

I could call it "Letter Rip".
I was busting them, you still have enough Oxygen in your exhaled breath to rebreath it, Look when we do CPR to an unconscious person.
No Worries you Dope Fiend

50F @ 83% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 69F.

No new riots or mass shootings.

After running out of local options, I finally was able to order a couple 6-AN fittings on line to hook up the new heat exchanger. Not what I was looking for, but ones that will work. Probably adds another week to the project, but it is still in motion.

I had a luncheon date with a friend that fell through. He got lucky the night before and arose late for a late brunch, so was no longer hungry or in the mood. Glad for him, but sad for me, because I was looking forward to it.

Repairs on one of the rentals today. Got a leaking gutter and a broken window.

Latest posts

Back