Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen where you can get ounces sort of sectioned off like a chocolate bar. Each piece approx 1 gram.My fear is that by the time we get to the point of needing the gold, everything will be so expensive we may need larger coins!

Bubba

Im sick , Mother Fooker
Got a flu shot 2 days ago and I was in the Office , but I hope it ie just the shot reaction.
Fookers are prob spreading the virus through the flu vacs now.
I thought the same thing recently when the Doc plugged me with a Pneumonia shot. Now I'm paranoid of all of them.

Bubba

I never use to get anything as far as Vacs go
But two yrs ago I got so darn sick I almost had to go to the Bad Place.
My Doc's Cute Nurse Practitioner sweet talked me into , saying we don't want to lose ya . I caved.
You are easy. Women call you a "pullover".

"They won't catch me dyin'. They'll haveta kill me before I die!" [/Yellowbeard]

I've seen where you can get ounces sort of sectioned off like a chocolate bar. Each piece approx 1 gram.My fear is that by the time we get to the point of needing the gold, everything will be so expensive we may need larger coins!

Bubba
NO. No. and nononononono. While we are attit, lookit this chart. Examine that top yellow line. Vewy carefuwwy...

You could buy a house in 2020 for the same amount of gold you could buy one in 1720.

A suit in Ancient Rome cost the same amount of gold as a suit in New Yawk. Gold is what OTHER THINGS are measured by.

1633860289044.png

Zol?

Wait... I went a researched it.

South African slang for spitting on the paper to share the spliff? <-- Those are their words, not mine. Jeez.

"the good koosh when people zol they put saliva on the paper and then then they share that zol "

Now I am gonna haveta look up South African slang for "good koosh".

I am deemed competent in English, can grunt some Kraut and Mandarin, and that's about it. I never had to consider acquiring a lexicon of SA slang to "sling the bat".

Last edited:
Zol?

South African slang for spitting on the paper to share the spliff? <-- Those are their words, not mine. Jeez.
Not saying it ain't so but.... I lived in SA in various places. Joburg, Durban, Mandini, and Capetown for over 20 years and was a smoker even before we emigrated there in 1981.
A can assure you that - especially among the Afrikaaners (white native South "efricans". - It was a slang term, for weed alongside dagga etc. And a "scaife" was slang for a smoke but for those in the know, it also meant a joint.
Another Afrikaans word I love is "Krag" - I like to apply that to weed too but never heard anyone else use it in that fashion.

Zol?

Not saying it ain't so but.... I lived in SA in various places. Joburg, Durban, Mandini, and Capetown for over 20 years and was a smoker even before we emigrated there in 1981.
A can assure you that - especially among the Afrikaaners (white native South "efricans". - It was a slang term, for weed alongside dagga etc. And a "scaife" was slang for a smoke but for those in the know, it also meant a joint.
Another Afrikaans word I love is "Krag" - I like to apply that to weed too but never heard anyone else use it in that fashion.

Latest posts

Back