Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks brother me too! 37 years is certainly the longest for me, with my first two lasting about 4.5 years each.

They insert a camera up through your penis, through your bladder, and into the tubes from your kidneys to find the stone and then break it up mechanically so that the pieces will pass. They insert a stent so that the kidney drains afterwards, because it causes the tube to swell shut afterwards. They then remove the stent after the swelling goes down.

Commiseration brother! Hope you feel better sooner than later!

Thanks, I'll pass it on! He does seem to be getting better.

53F @ 90% RH, rain and wind at 8mph, predicted to reach 56F with good air quality.

Thank ya'll for all the good thoughts and commiserations. I haven't passed it yet, but have been kidney stone pain free since yesterday around noon, so I think it made it my bladder. Some pain in my right foot furniture locator that I barely remember causing because of focus elsewhere.

Weak as a kitten this morning, but was able to eat yesterday afternoon and have an appetite this morning.

More shootings and usual chicanery and we now have a public dumping issue to go along with the homeless dumping issue. Remember when Portland was considered one of the cleanest cities in the US?
Lord. An office mate of mine had some bladder issue where the old camera up the pee-pee to check it out. He said the doc remarked that he should be able to view all like this, but if not they had ANOTHER ultra sound device, that had a large dildo protuberance on it, and guess what...it went up the back side. Fortunately, they didnt need that one, so he still has his virginity, if not his pride...intact.

Bubba

1633893763998.png

Hey for the car nuts (@boo) -- lookit this new invention being tested -- The FIRST major change in automobile tires in 100 years. Airless tires.

I like this. I'd like to
Wash that hoodie or the women will all say No Goodie.....................
then you end up playin with your own puddie.
🎶 Woody Hoodie.. Woody Hoodie.. Woody Hoodie (Watch it now watch it.. here it comes here it comes)🎶

If ya go to Bigs house you won't be needing guns...it is at the end of the road and there is nothing there that the gov't can steel or fk up.

Oh gimmie uh hooooome on thu lone prayrieee, whur thu cayoteeees howul un thuh weind balose fareeeeeee, protected by a squad and air cover...............................................................

44F @ 91% RH, cloudy with some rain, and predicted to reach 55F.

14 different shots fired incidents within 28 hours with one dead, one seriously injured and over 151 shots fired.

Portland commission studying our form of city government and looking for more effective alternatives to address our lawlessness and homelessness pandemics.

I haven't been in fetal position trying to pass a kidney stone since noonish Saturday and have been able to eat again, so not feeling so weak. Hopefully I will also be able to talk to my doctor who had a nice weekend off while I suffered through and get another CT scan to see where the stone is at.

My 5 gallon batch of corn sugar, turbo yeast, and citric acid are still bubbling but starting to slow down, so should be ready for distillation this week. I will use this batch to prove the large vacuum still, as I already proved the small one and am donating the alcohol to a local home group.

Oh gimmie uh hooooome on thu lone prayrieee, whur thu cayoteeees howul un thuh weind balose fareeeeeee, protected by a squad and air cover...............................................................

44F @ 91% RH, cloudy with some rain, and predicted to reach 55F.

14 different shots fired incidents within 28 hours with one dead, one seriously injured and over 151 shots fired.

Portland commission studying our form of city government and looking for more effective alternatives to address our lawlessness and homelessness pandemics.

I haven't been in fetal position trying to pass a kidney stone since noonish Saturday and have been able to eat again, so not feeling so weak. Hopefully I will also be able to talk to my doctor who had a nice weekend off while I suffered through and get another CT scan to see where the stone is at.

My 5 gallon batch of corn sugar, turbo yeast, and citric acid are still bubbling but starting to slow down, so should be ready for distillation this week. I will use this batch to prove the large vacuum still, as I already proved the small one and am donating the alcohol to a local home group.
I see it now
1633957427586.png

1633957453090.png

1633957466832.png

1633957519974.png

Morning Misfits. Had a killer frost last night. Perfect timing. I finished pulling everything from the veggie garden yesterday afternoon. Now clean up, harvest horseradish and till the dirt is all that is left before it is put to bed for winter.

Wish that was all to do. Pull the dead flowers, wash pots and break out the snowblower then I will be ready for the long winter months coming.

Happy Moanday. A typical walk is on tap for today.

@ GW...glad you are feeling a bit better. Maybe some day this will just be a bad memory. I am sure at our age there are more health issues just waiting to jump up and bite us in the arise.

Latest posts

Back