Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode mawning brother Yoop, n'all! Yet another lovely new day in paradise heah!

45F @ 96% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 55F, with good air quality.

Stolen cars spiking and Portland business owners write letter to city managers demanding accountability.

I told my dentist to stop trying to make my current upper plates work and build me a new one that does. He took impressions yesterday, so about another month.

I was also able to schedule my knee surgery for the middle of next month, but am holding off scheduling my colonoscopy until I find out what is required to fix my current kidney stone.

Lunch out at Chen Dynasty today with Grayfox and my old friend who is still recovering from prostate removal. Promises be an interesting old folks and medical issues lunch.

My 5 gallons of sugar wash and yeast is continuing to actively work, but is slowing down. This time of year it falls below 64F at night, which is its bottom range.

$380 to have our valleys and gutters cleaned here at the lair, but the 26' latter is hard for me to handle anymore extended, and I'm getting too old for any falls.

$380 to have our valleys and gutters cleaned here at the lair, but the 26' latter is hard for me to handle anymore extended, and I'm getting too old for any falls.?
How many feet of gutters and how many stories is the building.
$380 seems very high priced.

$380 to have our valleys and gutters cleaned here at the lair, but the 26' latter is hard for me to handle anymore extended, and I'm getting too old for any falls.? How many feet of gutters and how many stories is the building. $380 seems very high priced.

Two stories, but steep 60 degree rough shingle roof and busy with gables and valleys, et al, filled with debris from 120 year old Douglas Fir, a Red Cedar, and some Maples, et all, leaves.

I have been doing it myself for the last 35 years and thought that expensive as well, but then asked myself if I would drive to his place and do a similar house for that price.

Two stories, but steep 60 degree rough shingle roof and busy with gables and valleys, et al, filled with debris from 120 year old Douglas Fir, a Red Cedar, and some Maples, et all, leaves.

I have been doing it myself for the last 35 years and thought that expensive as well, but then asked myself if I would drive to his place and do a similar house for that price.
OK I figure such was the case, We need to develop a robot designed to clean gutters from the ground,
Could make it wireless like a swimming pool cleaner , this way you could also include a blower unit as well as the vac part.

Good morning

more moving and trimming today...help is on the way...me and Swede cannot move the big furniture so No 2 son and his two boys will do the heavy lifting while me and Swede make love over at the motel

more deboning this morning and then cutting down more colas.....not everything is ready , some of it needs about two more weeks

i have learned through the years that’s when I think the plant is ready , it just about always needs two more weeks , I was to anxious and excited to harvest , like a premature ejaculation , things get messsy.

coffee time

89083FF8-A139-4234-90C4-09AFB24BED19.jpeg
E9FCD985-925B-4B2D-84FA-71C24E6AC989.jpeg

OK I figure such was the case, We need to develop a robot designed to clean gutters from the ground,
Could make it wireless like a swimming pool cleaner , this way you could also include a blower unit as well as the vac part.

I plan to install helmeted gutters next time around. My valleys are all stainless steel to deal with the tannic acid in the fir needles, so are easy to clean once you reach them, so I may get more creative there. I made a long 20' X 1/2" copper tubing hook, that I can attach a garden hose and does a good job, but is clumsy to use from the ground with all the foliage in the front garden.

59F @ 88% RH, rain with 6 mph winds, and predicted to reach 57F with good air quality.

Lunch out yesterday at Chen's Dynasty with Grayfox and an oooold friend to swap medical and war stories.

Anarchists riot again yesterday and destroyed another half million dollars in downtown property. This one in protest of an anarchists killed in a riot two years ago. City officials promise an investigation!!!!

Well shit! My kidney stone languishes in my left uretha and requires surgery to remove, which is scheduled for the first available opening, or 22nd of this month. Lawrd help anyone in fetal position with a blockage having to wait that long.

My knee surgery is scheduled for 11-15, so I plan to delay my colonoscopy a month or two to not stack three full anesthesia episodes so close together.

Good morning

more moving and trimming today...help is on the way...me and Swede cannot move the big furniture so No 2 son and his two boys will do the heavy lifting while me and Swede make love over at the motel

more deboning this morning and then cutting down more colas.....not everything is ready , some of it needs about two more weeks

i have learned through the years that’s when I think the plant is ready , it just about always needs two more weeks , I was to anxious and excited to harvest , like a premature ejaculation , things get messsy.

coffee time

View attachment 280522View attachment 280523
What a perfectly beautiful face. Angelic.

I plan to install helmeted gutters next time around. My valleys are all stainless steel to deal with the tannic acid in the fir needles, so are easy to clean once you reach them, so I may get more creative there. I made a long 20' X 1/2" copper tubing hook, that I can attach a garden hose and does a good job, but is clumsy to use from the ground with all the foliage in the front garden.

59F @ 88% RH, rain with 6 mph winds, and predicted to reach 57F with good air quality.

Lunch out yesterday at Chen's Dynasty with Grayfox and an oooold friend to swap medical and war stories.

Anarchists riot again yesterday and destroyed another half million dollars in downtown property. This one in protest of an anarchists killed in a riot two years ago. City officials promise an investigation!!!!

Well shit! My kidney stone languishes in my left uretha and requires surgery to remove, which is scheduled for the first available opening, or 22nd of this month. Lawrd help anyone in fetal position with a blockage having to wait that long.

My knee surgery is scheduled for 11-15, so I plan to delay my colonoscopy a month or two to not stack three full anesthesia episodes so close together.
Crikey!! You guys are all fallin' apart. I dunno if I could be as tough as y'all.

Crikey!! You guys are all fallin' apart. I dunno if I could be as tough as y'all.

Perhaps not as stoic and manly as those brothers amongst us ooozing with raw manliness, but I'll bet you could survive with just sniveling and whimpering if you were limited to the same choices. That's my fall back position when no one is watching.

51F @ 91% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 63F with good air quality.

Replaced one faucet washer at a rental, stopping a very slow drip the day after her complaint, and thus ending latest panic attack and crisis for our highest maintenance tenant.

My sugar wash stopped bubbling, so after a couple days clarifying, it will be ready to distill off the yeast excrement.

Morning Misfits.

I didn't know you were moving Big. Where to ..... New York is nice this time of year.

Walk again today. Will also try and make time to get outside and do a bit more clean up. Heavy frost every morning now... can't believe it Mrs Pute's flowers are still going. Thought the frost would have gotten them, but not yet.

Morning Misfits.

I didn't know you were moving Big. Where to ..... New York is nice this time of year.

Walk again today. Will also try and make time to get outside and do a bit more clean up. Heavy frost every morning now... can't believe it Mrs Pute's flowers are still going. Thought the frost would have gotten them, but not yet.

who said anything about moving?

swede moved about one mile away

50F @ 95% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 66F with good air quality.

City of Portland towing problem RV's from one neighborhood and dumping them in another without discussing it with residents.

Portland Police just "observed" the last destructive riot because their current marching orders is to not interfere with violent protests. City attorney reviewing to see how the police can "legally" respond..........................

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and NM.

A humongous gopher tortoise came stomping across my side yard. There was no place it could go, so I picked it up (HEAVY!!) and lugged the sucka about 100 yards down the road and into the woods. They need cover, and at the same time room to wander around. I've only seen one other in my whole life.

If I had to guess, I would say it weighed about 30 pounds. And it was thick. The shell was like armor.

1634384040892.png

50F @ 95% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 66F with good air quality.

City of Portland towing problem RV's from one neighborhood and dumping them in another without discussing it with residents.

Portland Police just "observed" the last destructive riot because their current marching orders is to not interfere with violent protests. City attorney reviewing to see how the police can "legally" respond..........................

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and NM.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...msn&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=msn_feed

Latest posts

Back