Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning to the misfit community.
Yep Morning the gang is rolling out of their nests I see
giphy.gif

More shootings and Portland passed the 1000 shootings milestone for 2021, most gang related and many involving dozens to a hundred or more rounds.

While comprehensive efforts are underway to better understand and address the underlying causes of gun violence so as to get to the meat of the matter, and deeply insightful comprehensive studies have been completed, with more underway, our efforts have sadly been thus far ineffectual. We wait with bated breath for the study on the reason for that to be completed, with the study of those recommendations by city attorneys.

The study that I most passionately await is the study of alternate forms of government for our beloved City of Roses, formerly known internationally for its clean pristine beauty, as well as a safe sane place to raise and educate a family.

51F @ 95% RH, and predicted to reach 59F with good air quality.

Yesterday was gorgeous here and following a dog walk to start the morning on an upbeat note, we had a delightful breakfast out at Petite Providence with Grayfox and an young 70 year old friend to compare scars and tales of recent medical procedures.

At Miss Layla, my personal trainer's suggestion, we fitted in a couple more dog walks while Grayfox lunched with a young 50+ year old girl friend for uplifting tales of young romance.

I attended an interesting webinar on a patented water soluble CBD product, and await a white paper providing more details.

Today looks like a splendid day to siphon off a gallon of the clarified yeast excrement and distill out its soul and spirits.

50F @ 85% RH and predicted to reach 58F with good air quality.

Four carjacking incidences of teens running up to women in stopped cars waving their arms and yelling something is wrong with the car. When the women got out to check, the teens jumped in the car and drove off.

57 rounds fired at shooting. Two houses, two cars, a fence and a mailbox sprayed but no one injured.

I distilled off a couple gallons of my wash yesterday and spent some more quality time in the park with Miss Layla.

Alas someone two houses from the park died and a relative bought in at bargain prices, before filing a lawsuit against the city for too much dog noise from the park. The feckless city attorneys are not only not prosecuting the folks caught red handed destroying Portland, but they rolled over on the civil suit and moved the unleashed area to the soccer field when not in use. As a result it wasn't available yesterday, making us unhappy and the soccer players are unhappy with the extra mud and errant dog crap that some inattentive/irresponsible dog owner failed to pick up. What a wonderful well thought gonadless solution..................

OK I figure such was the case, We need to develop a robot designed to clean gutters from the ground,
Could make it wireless like a swimming pool cleaner , this way you could also include a blower unit as well as the vac part.
That makes 2 great product ideas. The Magic Wonder Weed Curing device, and now a Robotical gutter sweeper sucker.

I can still do the steep roof side (front) gutters, 8 ft extension is enough. Not very high. Back house, walkout basement, including basement that's a 3 floor drop. Not going to do it.

Bubba

43F @ 95% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 62F with good air quality.

I finished distilling off my wash and was dismayed to find that my yield was about half what I expected. Upon checking, I discovered that my pH was at 3.6, with the optimum range at 4.0 to 4.5. When I lowered the pH with citric acid, I used litmus paper instead of my pH meter (with dead batteries) and am partially red green color blind so missed my mark.

Just in too too big a hurry to stop, and go get batteries until after I saw the problem. A valuable lesson that won't be repeated or forgotten.

Latest posts

Back