Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
51F @ 96% RH and predicted to reach 54F.

A quiet day at home stretching my knee and continue to make good progress, though there is still lots of swelling.

Researching gyms that have their Jacuzzis operating. Alas Lloyd Center Athletic still doesn’t, so I’m planning to switch to 24 Hour Fitness and restarting my workout regimen.

I’ll check them out today, but can’t use their showers or Jacuzzi until my incision is fully healed, so am still a couple weeks away.

1638021617985.png

@bogusmonkey

Better than the stupid cartoons on tv now days.

So Misfits, what are you going to accomplish today? I am gonna flush a couple of plants and finish putting up the tree. Need to run to Ace for a surge protector and another string of lights. Maybe watch some football while working on the tree.

26 degrees and snow coming in 10 minutes. I ain't walkin' anywhere except to the kitchen to grab another Zero.
Got a loaf of bread in the bread maker that'll be done in another hour. Love me some homemade bread.
The machine itself almost went into a garage sale. I tried every trick in the book and could not get a decent loaf out of it until I ran across the perfect but simple recipe. Glad I didn't sell it.

Latest posts

Back