Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning gents. It's a balmy 72 degrees this morning. I'm loving it. I might just have to mow the entire ranch, which will take pretty much most of the day. It'll sweat last night's beer out of me, for sure.

it be the island of misfits and the ofc.

well hotdog , I mustbe in the right spot

i will leave some Krispy Kream donuts on the counter along with some freshly made oleoresin for dabs

B52C3525-EA56-47FD-B9DC-A05451DF0CE7.jpeg

Done for the day in the grow. Veg room got a shot of H2O and 7 plants now have new homes in bigger pots. Have a Lemon Betty and Strawberry OG almost ready to cut down. Both are great yielding plants and fan favorites. I might break down and take some pix. My new phone doesn't take nearly as good pictures that my old one did. So, I have been reluctant to take any plus I am burnt out on pot pics. Can't do close up's anymore as the pic get blurred.

In the mean time back to Tom foolery.

why-did-the-fish-cross-the-road-fish-dog-grabbing-fish-road-flood-14231600668.gif

Anybody know what kind of fish those are????

Up here I've seen gar, catfish, drum, buffalo even bass swimming across the roads. Talking about fish is making me want to go fish. It's to hot now but will go at dark thirty. 🐟

Where is the puffpuffpass smiliey ???
dinner.jpg

busted bass.jpg
nice one.jpg
food.jpg

Latest posts

Back