Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking Geezer Glide, Big! What year?

02 electraglide
S&S carb

539EEEA0-0364-4193-89D6-8D926BF1DADC.jpeg
27B0B317-DFDE-44AD-8A3F-04D7AFAE890F.jpeg

Big, nice bike!! How come I have never seen it? I haven't been on anything with 2 wheels in a long time. Probably for the best the way people drive here in the city now days.

Humidity is 77% this morning! That means it is way over 60% down in my tents! It is supposed to be this way for the next few days. My plants are crowded together, I currently have to many stuffed in the flower tent and this humid spell isn't good.

On a brighter note, I am brewing tea for the girls today! They love the stuff. Kind of like what stain is doing but on a smaller scale. I brew it for about 4 hrs until it gets nice and foamy.

I guess I better go and feed the critters outside.

bigsur51, very nice scooter,. A HD in black, the only color to have one in. I bought a new HD Dyna Convertible in black, a 1996 model. Sold it when I moved out of Florida and bought 2 / 4 wheelers. Did not enjoy riding it in Florida and having to watch out for the old farts. I am one now. Riding by myself, no, in a group, yes. Older, but wiser, I guess.

meh, just moving around after a long session with my friend the ice...slow sunday for this old man...got threatened by dickman once again...if I've not gotten a dozen threats from that loser I've not been paying attention...

Question for you old misfits.
I like to set on my back porch,drink cold beer and smoke from my glass one hitter.
With that comes a few mosquito's. Little bitty bastages. So i have this Zapper paddle that i fry their ass with. Only problem is i sometimes swatting at absolutely frunking nothing because i have a few floaters in my eyes that makes me think im seeing a Mosquito. Which means my floater having ass is swatting at thin air.
Anybody know what im talking about?😁

I sure do...I've figured out it's due to too may years under a 1K lamp or 4...the lights we use is super bad for the eyeballs...I'm going to the opthamologist shortly to get glasses...no need for an HD tv when I see in analog...no more checking out my flowers without the cheaters to help me see...

Latest posts

Back