Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll smoke to that, been a long and boring day, lost total sense of both taste and smell...

yep…our smell and taste are still 80% less than before the China flu and that was back in November……I think Xo said he lost his taste and smell for many months and it’s still not back 100%

this sux big time for me cause I get a kick out of all the different fragrances of our favorite plant

Good morning, shipmates. I forgot that you all are sick, so I ran and put on a mask and gloves.
I don't remember losing my sense of taste or smell. I was too sick to eat anyhoo, and it was the constant, non productive coughing that really got to me. My ribs felt like I'd done six rounds with Sonny Liston.
That was the first version. Second version was a little coughing, but mostly just drained of all energy and generally felt like shit on a Ritz.

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired, so I refuse to get 'ronaed again.

Compassion and get well soon Boo and Walt! Does Walt also have Covid?

42F @ 91% RH, rain with 4 mph winds and predicted to reach 45F.

More progress on clearing the storage garage. I got everything removed or moved to the back wall, so that the door installers have room to work, except for a C-6 and a 727 transmission, plus a couple of Ford overdrive units. I plan to offer them for free on Craig's list. No nibbles on my Doug Nash overdrive, so I guess they aren't as popular as they once were.

Thank you but Walts the one sick
I am fine. That was when i had Covid. Got rid of that shit along time ago. Had the shit twice and the damn shot.

thats the problem Bro , if you had gotten a couple of booster shots it wouldn’t be so bad….🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

you just need a couple of booster shots and you will be fine

yep….I love opening a jar of good cured flowers and take a whiff

or a pound out of the freezer and cut the bag open…..good stuff

I got a woman six feet four
head in the kitchen and feet out the door

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...891215B5454DA3082B72891215B5454DA&FORM=WRVORCjust another version.

also Kinda like your line…
Robert Johnson sings this one in Hot Tamales they’re Red Hot

I got a girls, say she long and tall
She sleeps in the kitchen with her feets in the hall
Hot tamales and they’re red hot, yes she got’em for sale,

have a fun day y’all 😎

Hello troops. Worried about Roster. Has anyone talked to him?
Our brother Roster made a makeshift raft and is paddling his way back to civilization. Hope the sharks along the way are well fed and not paying attention.
Godspeed, Roster.:(

Latest posts

Back