Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_20211110_230328188_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211110_230328188_HDR.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 2
my morning coffee buddy

may I introduce you all to Annie Oakley , baddest cat this side of the Pecos

View attachment 290215
My other cat Cleo is good for nothing. She’s a real troublemaker always getting into my plants and other random things around here. She doesn’t like to be touched and demands her food dish be filled to the top every time we are around it. We for some reason supply her every need. She is pretty good at catching random bugs but then eats them and pukes them back up on my new carpet. She’s been with us for about 6 years. I still kinda like her ugly attitude for some reason so she gets to stay.😂
A788CA00-E26F-4066-BB5B-DF3A1B42E4FB.jpeg

Welcome Audio!

37F @ 80% RH, cloudy, and predicted to reach 56F.

An appointment with my webmaster this morning, and then off to get the electrical supplies to run power to one of the rental's garage, so I have lights and an automatic opener for the tenants.

Got both transmissions out of the garage and the floor is now clear 12' back for the door installers.

I have one yellow boy, and two sisters. They are a lot of company. Cats are what you make of them, if enough attention is paid, there comes a point where some communication line opens up. There after, their personality comes out completely.

I swear I can hold a conversation with them by age 10-12. They know to wake me up stand there untill I get up, and then "leed" me to what they want, food bowl, door to patio, the brush, or up to bedroom for a nap what ever. Quite the vocabulary too...

If kitty won't come to you, lay down, turn over and expose belly, trust not yet established sufficient to aid communication. Except the boy... That's the are you crazy zone to pet.... he's comfortable enough sleeping in my lap or chest!

Bubba

I have one yellow boy, and two sisters. They are a lot of company. Cats are what you make of them, if enough attention is paid, there comes a point where some communication line opens up. There after, their personality comes out completely.

I swear I can hold a conversation with them by age 10-12. They know to wake me up stand there untill I get up, and then "leed" me to what they want, food bowl, door to patio, the brush, or up to bedroom for a nap what ever. Quite the vocabulary too...

If kitty won't come to you, lay down, turn over and expose belly, trust not yet established sufficient to aid communication. Except the boy... That's the are you crazy zone to pet.... he's comfortable enough sleeping in my lap or chest!

Bubba
Wow, just went there for a minute on the “crazy zone” thanks for that thought Bubba…🙃

Morning. Welcome AG....seems like I know you already.
Good morning ,I am happy to say the same ....
S
Welcome Audio!

37F @ 80% RH, cloudy, and predicted to reach 56F.

An appointment with my webmaster this morning, and then off to get the electrical supplies to run power to one of the rental's garage, so I have lights and an automatic opener for the tenants.

Got both transmissions out of the garage and the floor is now clear 12' back for the door installers.
The last transmission I got I needed to see a doctor and get a shot ....

I saw that on a meme, a cat with lines like a cow with cuts of meat drawn on. Except it showed favorite petting/scratching areas, belly labeled "are you crazy" on it.

Bubba
Depends on the cat, I guess. Fuzzybutt will flop over on her back and wriggle until you scratch her belly. Blue will do the flop, but the scratches feel so good, she's just gotta give ya a nibble. She prefers the neck scratch.

The dogs, on the other hand, just want to be scratched anywhere you feel like scratchin' 'em. They get totally pissed when I cut my fingernails. They like 'em long so I can do that deep down, hide rippin' scratching thing that they just love.

Depends on the cat, I guess. Fuzzybutt will flop over on her back and wriggle until you scratch her belly. Blue will do the flop, but the scratches feel so good, she's just gotta give ya a nibble. She prefers the neck scratch.

The dogs, on the other hand, just want to be scratched anywhere you feel like scratchin' 'em. They get totally pissed when I cut my fingernails. They like 'em long so I can do that deep down, hide rippin' scratching thing that they just love.
Some one had said at one time " My dog is like a box of chocolates , you cant walk by him with helping yourself to a good head rub" ..

Latest posts

Back