Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that view. What grows in that field in the summer?

cows and an occasional horse or two

the cannabis garden is over at the old homestead

B99A5C61-1D33-4200-85F8-1AC69C2BD7D4.jpeg

Hey, Pute! Is it snowing out your way yet? Hopper's supposed to get some ice, I'm getting snow about 23:00, the east coast is looking like fun, and Walt's neck of the woods is due for some tornado soup. March is defiantly doing it's lion thing.

watch the Mule too , but when I watched the teasers , I got some feelings of paranoia , from my old days of bootlegging and ptsd from a raid on my crib in Kansas , swat team , helicopter , and city and county po po’s , the whole nine yards

its not fun to be cuffed up
Just finished The Mule and also, surprisingly good was The worlds Fastest Indian. At least at the time of the movie, his land speed record set in 1967 for under 1000cc class still stands at Bonneville.

Bubba

Last edited:
Hey, Pute! Is it snowing out your way yet? Hopper's supposed to get some ice, I'm getting snow about 23:00, the east coast is looking like fun, and Walt's neck of the woods is due for some tornado soup. March is defiantly doing it's lion thing.
Below 0 this morning .....27f currently. 5" of snow last night. 50's by the weekend. Tonight forecast.....Dark....followed by mostly scattered light tomorrow morning.

Latest posts

Back