Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
earlyitalianart.jpg
Early Italian art ....

Well I'm back home. They released me a a little bit ago. I didn't have a heart attack and my arteries didn't appear to be narrow enough to have caused the problem. Got to go to my Cardiologist Thursday who will go over the results in more detail. The bad news is nobody knows what the fk caused the problem that damn near turned my lights out. All I know is that it scared the shit outta me and I don't scare easy. Hopefully it was just some fluke shit and maybe it won't happen again. I'm going to make a few life style changes and see what happens.

Let's hear a round of cheers for the good news! Eye-opening experiences put life in perspective. Non?

Forgot I have a Dr's appointment today. I need to get ready. Have fun. Gooday.

Good luck at the doctor's office my dear. I trust you studied for the test.

50F @ 96% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 54F.

The new garage door is in place and operational. I gave my tenant looking for a place to park his tricycle a remote, so that he can ride directly into the garage and out of the rain, which left him grinning ear to ear. He recently had prostate surgery and is dealing with the after-effects, so needed something positive.

Physical therapy this morning for my back. Thus far I haven't seen any improvement, but wasn't expecting immediate relief, so am pushing onward.

Let's hear a round of cheers for the good news! Eye-opening experiences put life in perspective. Non?

Good luck at the doctor's office my dear. I trust you studied for the test.

50F @ 96% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 54F.

The new garage door is in place and operational. I gave my tenant looking for a place to park his tricycle a remote, so that he can ride directly into the garage and out of the rain, which left him grinning ear to ear. He recently had prostate surgery and is dealing with the after-effects, so needed something positive.

Physical therapy this morning for my back. Thus far I haven't seen any improvement, but wasn't expecting immediate relief, so am pushing onward.
I was married to a Physical Therapist ,be careful

Latest posts

Back