Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok now this brings a question to my mind, Say one had 2 of the same S&W Chief 5 shot Revolvers and both have hammers. Can one of the hammers be cut off so that no thumb pull remained or does it effect the strike pressure of the firing pin.
Anyone know
Yeah. I know. Don't stupid things, you will not win stupid prizes.

Guys... This is world-shaking importance. And it is happening as you read this.

Lookit:
https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...unced-ruble-bond-to-gold-5000-rubles-per-gram
The Central Bank of Russia has officially announced that as of March 28, 2022, the Russian Ruble currency is BOUND to Gold. The rate is 5,000 Rubles per gram of gold bullion.

There are 28 grams in each ounce. 28 grams times 5,000 rubles per Gram is 140,000 Rubles. Ya with me so far?

[Unca Edit For The Above: There are 31g/Troy Oz., not 28. It changes nuffin.]

The conversion rate of Rubles to U.S. Dollars is 100 Rubles, 90 Kopecs, to each US Dollar.

If Rubles are bound to Gold at 5000 Rubles per gram, and there are 28 grams per ounce, meaning one ounce of gold would cost 140,000 Rubles, then converting that to US Dollars means Gold is $1400 per ounce when using Rubles, instead of $1,928 per ounce using Dollars.

Russia just wiped out about thirty percent (30%) of the value of the US Dollar, worldwide, when it comes to Gold Bullion.

People around the world will be literally THROWING their money at the Ruble and DUMPING Dollars and EUROS to do it.

As of this hour, 10:39 PM EDT, I suspect Bankers all over the world are on the phones with each other and with heads of state, instructing them that what Russia has done will totally smash both the US Dollar and the EURO, and those Bankers will be telling the heads of State that World War 3 must commence immediately.

Here's why.

Today, the Russian Central Bank pegged Rubles to Gold.

Last week, Russia declared they would only sell OIL and GAS in . . . Rubles.

This means Russian OIL and GAS are pegged to Gold with Rubles as the proxy for Gold.

EFFECT: Europe (that needs Russian Gas and Oil) will now have to buy Rubles from Putin using Gold, or pay for the Oil and Gas with Gold itself.

Currently, the FOREX Rate for Rubles to Dollars is about 100:1

BUT . . . with 5,000 Rubles now equaling one gram of Gold, and oil being priced directly in Gold, we are going to see a MASSIVE price disruption in FOREX markets, in terms of how much Gold a Dollar can still buy. MASSIVE.

Foreign countries holding our Dollar Debt Notes in Reserve, will see an immediate, and far less use for them and will want to start dumping them in favor of something more stable; something which holds its value.

Basically, any currency pegged to Gold will fit the bill. which means countries like that -- like Japan -- will start dumping their Dollar Debt as fast as they can -- they are NOT going to go down with the ship! They will move into more stable currencies, like... the Ruble.

This will have a DE-flationary effect on the Ruble, making it more valuable over time.

This also means Putin can re-peg the Ruble any time he wants, to like 500, or 50, or 10. IT just keeps getting more valuable for him.

The instant result is that all those foreign countries dumping their Dollar Reserves will cause all those excess Dollars to start coming home, triggering worse hyper-inflation than we already have now in the USA.

Is it any wonder why political name was on stage last week calling for Regime change in Russia? He is about to have masses of angry and literally starving Americans marching through the streets here at home demanding answers.

Last edited:
From yer Unca:

1. If you skimmed or simply did not read the post above, drop your socks, go the frig back up and fargin READ IT.

2. Now you can read this:

You have hours -- at best -- to get ALL the FRN's you can get your hands on (and I mean ALL) and boogie on down to you LCD and turn them all in for PM's.

WHY?

Becuz when the above post becomes knowledge, there will be a 30% instant decrease in the purchasing power of FRN's when buying gold. And it will become knowledge in damned short order.

Last edited:
Seirra desert sand stained sunrise among the oaktrees. (free fertilizer) Starting off a nice day with watering the garden so it will ran on tusday. Then going over a 00 gmc pu and making a looooong list of parts it needs. Then uppotting 20ish pot seed starts in their pucks. Then finding the play pen for Blondie's baby rabbits. (6) So she can tame them before she sells them.

Then...then...then... and if there's time. I'll head to the lowlands to morel mushroom hunt.

OH the fence looks great according to the 3 neighbors who stopped by....

attachment.jpg

@Unca Walt All wars are bankers wars.... So we know who will be making bank on the Russan gold standard.

My Office. That picture was my Wife when we met 36yrs ago. Yeah I know Hippie. What the fk was she thinking marrying my mean ole ass.😁
That fish bowl also has a Glow fish living in it.
The plant in the red coffee container is growing DWC style. Has an airstone.
20220328_081834_HDR.jpg
20220328_081844.jpg
20220328_081851.jpg
20220328_081859_HDR.jpg
20220328_081910.jpg
20220328_081916.jpg
20220328_081918.jpg

Last edited:
Seirra desert sand stained sunrise among the oaktrees. (free fertilizer) Starting off a nice day with watering the garden so it will ran on tusday. Then going over a 00 gmc pu and making a looooong list of parts it needs. Then uppotting 20ish pot seed starts in their pucks. Then finding the play pen for Blondie's baby rabbits. (6) So she can tame them before she sells them.

Then...then...then... and if there's time. I'll head to the lowlands to morel mushroom hunt.

OH the fence looks great according to the 3 neighbors who stopped by....

View attachment 291534

@Unca Walt All wars are bankers wars.... So we know who will be making bank on the Russan gold standard.
All the smart investors that bought silver

54F @ 87% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 59F.

I cut out the flower box braces from a remanent treated 2X12 in my treasure pile. Today I'll pick up the caulking and flashing to install them and the window boxes.

Starting the morning up with an appointment with my general practitioner, as a follow up to our last appointment regarding my lower back and neck pains. The PT has really had little effect on it, though it has only been about a month. The therapists did suggest it might be nociplastic pain, leaving me to wonder if it was triggered by my recent spinal block for knee surgery.

The dollar is going to topple whether it is the Ruple or Bit coin type currency. Our days of lording it over the world financially are limited.

I cut out the flower box braces from a remanent treated 2X12 in my treasure pile. Today I'll pick up the caulking and flashing to install them and the window boxes.

Starting the morning up with an appointment with my general practitioner, as a follow up to our last appointment regarding my lower back and neck pains. The PT has really had little effect on it, though it has only been about a month. The therapists did suggest it might be nociplastic pain, leaving me to wonder if it was triggered by my recent spinal block for knee surgery.

The dollar is going to topple whether it is the Ruple or Bit coin type currency. Our days of lording it over the world financially are limited.
Sad indeed
I can already see who the fingers will be pointed at when they try and find fault for the collapse .

I agree , the fiat dollar is toast

but the evil bankers will try very hard to make it a gradual devaluation , like the frog n the boiling pot of water

they do not want to spook the herd

invest in land , bitcoin , gold , and silver to protect one’s wealth

Latest posts

Back