Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me semi autos only for MY purposes. Never, ever with safety on. Glocks usually, safety on inside edge of trigger. Many don't care for Glocks. For me, they are perfection.

Bubba
When the Montrose police switched from S&W revolvers to Glocks, their operations room collected half a dozen new holes.

That's because they are stupid. Press trigger, gun goes off. In all my years I have only had one accidental discharge, that was with an AR15. It was pointed safe, so other that blowing the glass out of a patio door, then into ground, no damage.

Some people shouldn't have guns. I also know cops who shot themself, guy I know did it at a range!

Press trigger, gun goes off. Glocks have standard just over 5 lbs trigger pull, I mean really.

Bubba

That's because they are stupid. Press trigger, gun goes off. In all my years I have only had one accidental discharge, that was with an AR15. It was pointed safe, so other that blowing the glass out of a patio door, then into ground, no damage.

Some people shouldn't have guns. I also know cops who shot themself, guy I know did it at a range!

Press trigger, gun goes off. Glocks have standard just over 5 lbs trigger pull, I mean really.

Bubba
Well back in the day when I used to hunt with my pops he customized his 300 win mag thumb hole stock built a custom muzzle break on a concrete machine was a machinist for a while but made it kick like a .22 no joke but he also tweaked with the trigger and that thing was a hair trigger don't take the safety off unless you were ready to shoot and don't slam the bolt cycling a round into the chamber lol he backed it up so it was less sensitive but still there's a hole in the roof because of it lol helped his accuracy he got tired of searching for deer after shooting them so he head shot them and a 250-300 yard head shot isn't that easy but I quit hunting after saving that baby fawn one spring years ago

Sun finally came out today yay that means the one plant can go outside and the seedlings that haven't popped yet can should be good for them some sun some fresh air well until Tonight when the go back in the indoor light proof windowsill
20220330_150815.jpg

Latest posts

Back