Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@pute Here is the stop switch I was talking about in PMs
I still am not able to send you or hops any images so this is the part
1649764962284.png

This guy bought a spot of land and wanted to start raising chickens. He got to talking to an old chicken farmer about it. The old timer decided to help him get started and gave him some chicks.

A couple weeks went by, and the old farmer seen the guy at a diner and asked how it was going for him.

The young guy told him that all of the chicks had died. The old timer felt bad, so he gave him some more.

A couple more weeks went by, and the old timer decided to stop by the young guys farm and see how things were making out.

The young guy told him that all of those chicks died too. The old timer got to asking what it was he was doing. The young guy said "I don't really know what it is I'm doing wrong. Best I can figure I'm planting them too deep."

This guy bought a spot of land and wanted to start raising chickens. He got to talking to an old chicken farmer about it. The old timer decided to help him get started and gave him some chicks.

A couple weeks went by, and the old farmer seen the guy at a diner and asked how it was going for him.

The young guy told him that all of the chicks had died. The old timer felt bad, so he gave him some more.

A couple more weeks went by, and the old timer decided to stop by the young guys farm and see how things were making out.

The young guy told him that all of those chicks died too. The old timer got to asking what it was he was doing. The young guy said "I don't really know what it is I'm doing wrong. Best I can figure I'm planting them too deep."
His name? "Thought"?

Thanks Hydra (roster) I am sure that is the problem. Now I gotta figure out if I can get this one to work or how to find a new one.
Your welcome Good Luck\\
I bet that the spring rusted and broke in side the shut off button
The black throttle handle on tiller arm needs to come off are there 2 screws at the base somewhere?

Ok .... Let me see how to fk this up worse than it already is.....ha ha
There should be 2 wire running from that button one is grounded right inside the shaft a few inches from the button, the other wire runs down the length and is grounded most likely to the engine block , try and find the wire coming out of the throttle handle and disconnect it from the metal , try to see if it starts now with wire off the metal .You should at least have a spark now

There should be 2 wire running from that button one is grounded right inside the shaft a few inches from the button, the other wire runs down the length and is grounded most likely to the engine block , try and find the wire coming out of the throttle handle and disconnect it from the metal , try to see if it starts now with wire off the metal .You should at least have a spark now

We'll take a look however keep in mind my worst fear at Christmas time is when I open something and it says some assembly required.

‘Fish of a lifetime’: Brandon man reels in monster blue catfish, shattering previous record (msn.com)
The Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks Fisheries Bureau has certified a new state record blue catfish. Eugene Cronley, the lucky angler from Brandon, caught the 131 pound fish on April 7, 2022 from the Mississippi River near Natchez. Mr. Cronley said that it took him forty minutes to land the huge fish, “it is truly a fish of a lifetime.”

The fish shattered the previous rod and reel record of 95 lbs. caught by Dakota Hinson in 2009 and is larger than the trophy record blue catfish of 101 lbs. caught by the team of Freddie Parker and Brad Smith in 1997. Interestingly, both of those fish were also caught from the Mississippi River near Natchez.

Mr. Cronely caught the fish with a rod and reel using skipjack herring as bait.

Latest posts

Back