Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting on my outdoor grow tent to arrive. There has been a delay.
Oh no! I hate delays. Mine came very quick. i pushed the order button just after I got the the hubby‘s approval of having another grow tent. I’m sure he thinks that I pushed the button before he said yes 😜 it got here within hours…

I like the ac tents .my 2x4 is a gorilla and wished it was a ac for the height.
my location change in my house.I bought a 2x4 gorilla lite and could have had 8 feet in my wash room .
once my commander nixed that , the basement was the spot .
The 2x4 lite goes from 8 foot to less than 6
A 6 footer would have worked like my others at the max height

Oh no! I hate delays. Mine came very quick. i pushed the order button just after I got the the hubby‘s approval of having another grow tent. I’m sure he thinks that I pushed the button before he said yes 😜 it got here within hours…
Daughter of Jezebel....

Morning boys and girls. My tents ate over 10 years old and are showing wear and tear. These are my second round and have lasted longer than my first generation of tents. The zippers go bad after years of use.
When it comes time for new ones I probably will go smaller. I am getting to the point that being a slave to my grow is more than I can handle.

Cancelled.jpg

Good morning

time to release the hounds!

or in my case , chickens
Let mine out and the ate my bochoi, cabbage, spinach, and radishes. Pluss the bi tches dug up the asparagus shoots (broke them off) Beginning to think that they are not worth keeping as feed has gone up $5 bucks a bag in the last month and only getting 18 eggs out of 30 hens a day. (have one or more eating the eggs too)

I HATE them!!!!!!

Let mine out and the ate my bochoi, cabbage, spinach, and radishes. Pluss the bi tches dug up the asparagus shoots (broke them off) Beginning to think that they are not worth keeping as feed has gone up $5 bucks a bag in the last month and only getting 18 eggs out of 30 hens a day. (have one or more eating the eggs too)

I HATE them!!!!!!

hahahahaa!

dude , put a fence around the garden until the plants are big enough that the birds can’t do to much damage

we are gonna try a new plastic fence this year , easier to handle and move as needed …the chicken wire was a hassle

0BF636E4-EC84-49AC-B811-8F64F54171AD.jpeg
0FE38AC8-5D2E-4727-8507-55E6709D4254.jpeg

you looking at the wrong parts....
The legs are strategically positioned to hide the "wrong" parts.
I see you have mastered the Stockinette stitch quite nicely Joe. Can I ask how long it took to finish these, and can they be hand washed or just worn until you can not take the smell any longer?
He just hangs 'em on the clothes line and takes a stick and beats the shit outta 'em.

Latest posts

Back