Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much action here today. Got the new tent set up today and my vegging girls all squeezed in. Waiting on new light now. For now they are happy with the little pole plant light but won’t they be excited for the new light. They just don’t know it yet. 😎
33009F1E-0CB8-4F51-88C7-C6E7D8E6EB13.jpeg

Not much action here today. Got the new tent set up today and my vegging girls all squeezed in. Waiting on new light now. For now they are happy with the little pole plant light but won’t they be excited for the new light. They just don’t know it yet. 😎View attachment 293837
Nice. Can only get better from here on in

Transplanting day according to the farmer's almanac. 2 okidope females ready to put in the pot pen. The male will be uppotted and used to pollenate the okidope mother plant in the greenhouse. He's a stinker... Then the warm weather veggies. Once that's all done back to turning wrenches.

Never a boring day among the oaktrees.

future coleslaw.jpg

Good morning misfits. Hope everyone enjoys their Friday. Coming to the end of my recoop after kidney stone surgery. Getting stent out this morning so I should be back to normal (whatever that is 😜) soon.
Make it a easy day after, no I should fix my subs main propulsion unit today or that kinda stuff. Relax.!
Hope its over and done and your home before " Days Of Our Lives" come on.

Latest posts

Back