Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1650035095255.png

That made me hungry. I like the one on the right but since they come in pairs I'll take both. Don't know what the fk I'm going to do with them but I can lie with the best.😁
I was in the home of my young friend and his girlfriend. She was a brunette absolute stunning and sweet 32 y/o woman .perfect. in all ways . She brightened my day just like the sun ...

Took the little red Jeep for its first shakedown cruse, hosed her down at the car wash, and checked the air in the tires. 3 outta 4 had dropped 5# over the winter, but the driver's front had dropped 25 outta 35. Gonna keep an eyeball on that bugger. Brand spanking new tires, I might add. Might be a valve stem, might have picked up a nail, or it might be aliens sneaking in at night to steal my precious air.

Anyhoo, all aired up and standing tall in Bristol fashion for her trip to the watering hole. TGIF.

Windy here, too, Pute. 18 MPH winds gusting up to 32.

Took the little red Jeep for its first shakedown cruse, hosed her down at the car wash, and checked the air in the tires. 3 outta 4 had dropped 5# over the winter, but the driver's front had dropped 25 outta 35. Gonna keep an eyeball on that bugger. Brand spanking new tires, I might add. Might be a valve stem, might have picked up a nail, or it might be aliens sneaking in at night to steal my precious air.

Anyhoo, all aired up and standing tall in Bristol fashion for her trip to the watering hole. TGIF.

Windy here, too, Pute. 18 MPH winds gusting up to 32.
Gotta watch them aliens man they be feining for that air like a crack head for a crack rock lmao or could just be the valve stem I'd lean towards the aliens tho they are crafty
Probably aliens 👽

Latest posts

Back