Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1650065305000.png

1650065328569.png

Good morning misfits. Hope everyone is all geared up for their Saturday. Not much to do in the garden but I do need to get a bag of dirt and restock my herb garden with 5 new plants that have outgrown their pots on my indoor herb garden. I’ll drop those outgrown pots in the outside herb garden. Have a great day everyone!

good morning

banana nut bread and carrot cake and Costa Rican coffee all washed down with some racy c99

caught the moon going down and the sun coming up this morning simultaneously , camera does not do it justice but I could see the hills and valleys on the moon

View attachment 293984

View attachment 293983
That’s a beautiful sight I’m sure in person 💕

A sweltering 35 degrees here so far, but the sun is shining. I'll take that.

Gotta make 4# of Swedish meatballs for tomorrow's get together and clean the cages a day early, so I'll be doing something, anyhoo. Can't wait for a nice hot shower and a hotter bowl of bubble.

A sweltering 35 degrees here so far, but the sun is shining. I'll take that.

Gotta make 4# of Swedish meatballs for tomorrow's get together and clean the cages a day early, so I'll be doing something, anyhoo. Can't wait for a nice hot shower and a hotter bowl of bubble.
I just found out I’m cooking for Easter. It’s gonna be simple for just the three of us including momma. Gonna make some baclava just to tease @bigsur51 😜

Latest posts

Back