Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." Omar Khayyám - Mathematician, Astronomer, Philosopher, Poet , Electrician (1048 - 1131)

I have his book of poetry, "The Rubaiyat". "A Jug of Wine, a Loaf of Bread--and Thou"...................

40F @ 79% RH, partially cloudy with 7 mph winds and predicted to reach 46F.

Great chili verde breakfast out yesterday at Gravy with Grayfox and a friend. Great and enough leftover chili verde for breakfast tomorrow.

I mounted the flowerbox brackets and painted the flower boxes yesterday and will look for flashing today so I can mount them. I also need to pick up a stick of treated 2 X 4 to make some trim from and a 3/4 radius router bit to pencil one side.

1650117484129.png

Wife is up cooking 6 dozen hard boiled eggs. Guess we are going to have all the grand kids besides the 2 that live here over to color eggs. Probably be more fighting over who's is best !!! That is if you can get the oldest 2 off there phones taking selphies. I can not see what can be so interesting on there.

Wife is up cooking 6 dozen hard boiled eggs. Guess we are going to have all the grand kids besides the 2 that live here over to color eggs. Probably be more fighting over who's is best !!! That is if you can get the oldest 2 off there phones taking selphies. I can not see what can be so interesting on there.
Dip some of those eggs and win the best egg prize kevinn teach them youngins how to color eggs.

Latest posts

Back