Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mornin folks...rise and shine
babe16.jpg

I've started experimenting with micro dosing Cubensis strain and note a subtle difference. What do ya'll consider a micro dose?

It gives me restless legs at about 2 grams, so I have been using 0.2 grams.
0.5 grams. And take it 1st thing in the morning. Me and the Wife put it in orange juice. Swallow it fast where it doesn't stick to the glass.😜

How much in a cap? You really need to know where you can adjust if needed brother.

i take them both ways , in a cap , and sometimes I just pinch off a piece of a cap or stems , especially when they are blue stems , and just chew them up raw and wash down with some juice

i usually end up eating more than a micro dose which makes the day very interesting

but when I take the caps , it is the right dosage , it’s about .50 or less in a 00 cap

but yeah , the bottom line on micro dosing is one will never feel anything out of the ordinary

the data and research that I’ve read shows promising results for those who suffer from various stages of depression

all I know is if I start to get the blues , I will micro dose for about a week to 10,days and I really feel a lot better

A day of rest Big? Or is the young man in you gonna dig a trench today? Happy Sunday and great breakfast chocolate cake yum 😊

well I thought it was gonna be a day of rest but I’ve been waiting for a neighbor to help me pull down about 200’ of split rail fence that we are going to repurpose

he has a bobcat and it will pull out those fence posts no problem

well he showed up today

it took us about 30 minutes to take it all down but I ain’t gonna load it up until tomorrow or the next day lol

so yeah , between that I been pulling weeds , watering plants , feeding critters , and hitting a few golf balls , it has been a good day

smoked 4 joints , had several dabs of BHO , and even had a shot of gin in some ginger beer with a squeezed lemon , a few mushrooms , and of course , started the day with Sumatran coffe and chocolate cake

been a pretty decent day

well I thought it was gonna be a day of rest but I’ve been waiting for a neighbor to help me pull down about 200’ of split rail fence that we are going to repurpose

he has a bobcat and it will pull out those fence posts no problem

well he showed up today

it took us about 30 minutes to take it all down but I ain’t gonna load it up until tomorrow or the next day lol

so yeah , between that I been pulling weeds , watering plants , feeding critters , and hitting a few golf balls , it has been a good day

smoked 4 joints , had several dabs of BHO , and even had a shot of gin in some ginger beer with a squeezed lemon , a few mushrooms , and of course , started the day with Sumatran coffe and chocolate cake

been a pretty decent day
I went fishing.

Latest posts

Back