Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1656187369284.jpg

I was in the trade for 35 years as a license holder...I found coating structural steel to be the most profitable of every aspect of a job...that and polychromatic coatings...I was zolotone certified and banked every minute of it...small world 'eh...
Boo I am Zolatone and Polymix certified. Fking awesome knowing you are a professional brother. I went to school to learn Marbleizing. A lot of the Roman Empire Columns were painted to look like Marble by artist

I took a picture of the landscape
View attachment 301305

Amazing! Right outside your window no doubt!

Remember all the work we used do with the camera and in the lab to perfect a shot and now we can take multiple shots with no film or developing costs and photoshop it to perfection. Good to be us!

Gooode morning Islanders! 70F @ 40% RH, gogeous, and predicted to reach 94F.

Breakfast out with a friend this morning.

I just checked on my beans again and none have popped yet, but only the third day.

I soaked some Kombu kelp overnight and will be making dashi this morning for some Miso soup at lunch. Dinner out with friends tonight instead of yesterday, so a lot of eating going on today.

My tamaters and peppers have regained their turgence and settled into their new home. Let the good times roll...............

Amazing! Right outside your window no doubt!

Remember all the work we used do with the camera and in the lab to perfect a shot and now we can take multiple shots with no film or developing costs and photoshop it to perfection. Good to be us!

Gooode morning Islanders! 70F @ 40% RH, gogeous, and predicted to reach 94F.

Breakfast out with a friend this morning.

I just checked on my beans again and none have popped yet, but only the third day.

I soaked some Kombu kelp overnight and will be making dashi this morning for some Miso soup at lunch. Dinner out with friends tonight instead of yesterday, so a lot of eating going on today.

My tamaters and peppers have regained their turgence and settled into their new home. Let the good times roll...............
According to some I live in an alternate universe from the Planet called SlipOn

On the subject of dirty peeectures, I was poking through the archives and stumbled across this one I took of a clients High Times trophy he won using a WolfWurx, Inc machine and Bertha, one of our Mk VA2' full automatics in final assembly!

Every machine we built had a name before being built, because I refused to build a machine for anyone who didn't love it enough to name it.

005.JPG

Latest posts

Back