Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1658073316672.png

I can mow my place in 4 hours if I didn't take a break...lots of water, weed, and shade is part of the ritual...hookep up the boom sprayer to kill lawn insects...12' spray gets it done quickly...there's 100' of property to the left but I've left it natural, too much to maintain as it is...
IMG_1023.JPG

When I was a kid I loved mowing my aunt's yard because it was huge and she had a riding lawn mower. She always gave me money to go get candy and cokes from the little store in town. The town had one red light and one store and a post office that my uncle worked at as a mailman. He use to take me on his route and let me drive.😁

How much property do you have Boo?
10 acres, 8 of which is heavily landscaped...
Nice lawn for where you live.
Do you cut with lawn tractor or full size with 3 pt hitch mower
I have 4 mowers, 1 belly mower on a 1953 farmall cub, a 61" 3 blade 3 point hitch mower pulled my a ford 1925 diesel tractor, a lawn tractor, and a 32 hp. 61" ferris 3100 mower...I'm prepared to mow... ;)

100 fricken 3 atm. A couple of the ponds I fish are very low. If this heat keeps it up. They will dry out. Buddy said we will need to sane them and move the big fish to a spring fed pond.

They are saying we might hit 115 to 120f later this week. sheeeeeet that's HOT!!! Solar well has been running full time this past week and forward. Just to keep the okra, water melons and cantaloupe from wilting. Pot is loving it....

recovered okiedope.jpg

Latest posts

Back