Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning misfits. Is everyone sleeping in this morning? Gonna be a nice day here. Plan on working a bit in the flower tent. They have been in there for 8 weeks now. Getting some yellow leaves and some purple colors on one plant. Going to look at trichomes for the first time today as some are looking quite ripe already. This grow is a bit closer to the lights than I wanted but seemed to do ok anyway. Y’all stay cool 💕

Goooode Moanday morning brothers and sisters! Another lovely new day in paradise starting at 55F with 84% RH and predicted to reach 77F.

My petrochemical lab contact is due back in his office this morning, so I should be able to close the loop on our Medusa Diamond experiment and start things rolling. I would like to include the gas supplier in the group and will be working on that in concert with the gas distributor. In the interim we can experiment with the gas we already have that is problematic.

My tamaters and peppers are thriving, as is the Lavender and winter wheat that I planted, but still waiting for the Lavender and Oregon Wildflower seeds I sowed in the backyard, as well as my Okieweed (WC+MC-WC) to show their pretty faces.

Diligently working my way through trying the concentrate samples that I returned from the 710 gathering with and tried last new one from Pharmex this morning. Not a bad one in the bunch and a tribute to how far the industry has evolved in the last decade, as well as the bright industrious brothers and sisters who made it so.

Time for coffee.

1468.jpg

one way to find out subbie, click on the home page and go to apps, once you've opened the apps you will see cinema ticket pop in the menu...once I click it I get anything I want...NFL and NHL are all there...Ive not really dug in to see what it can do but for 10 bucks more than a regular firestick I got this one...check them out at www.ultimatejailbrokenfiresticks.com...happy streaming...
I just bought the "fancy" version with 4k, etc.
I'll report back how it functions.

Bubba

no roku no netflix no fire sticks no monitors no tv’s no phone no pool no pets

what is wrong with me?

went cold turkey about 15 yrs ago when they went from analog to digital and told me I had to buy a “box” if I wanted to watch tv anymore

shut the front door I quit

cheers!

now I want a gin and tonic

medicinal ya know

what brand of acid were you dabbling in back in the 70’s?

we had a lot of orange sunshine , some different Owsley acids , Blue Cheer , all barrel tabs

we got into some stp back in 68’ and the tab could be split up,4 ways and everyone would be on venus for the next 12-24 hours

i liked the big horse caps of blue mescaline or raw peyote

growing up in the 60’s on the west coast was a long strange trip
Purple double dome. Orange Sunshine. 4 way windowpane.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back