Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't read past this part Hippie because it was the same bullshit excuses those cowardly fkers gave that doesn't hold water.
I have trained for critical incidents, and you have to remember
ONCE a Boss gets there (on scene) they are the shot caller, and I have seen on real calls where cops wanted to move and were threatened with job loss if they did so

It sounded to me like Roster was making excuses for the punk ass mother fkers. Which still doest hold up because they are trained to never wait when they have an active shooter. They could hear him shooting those children. Even the State Police said they were wrong and didn't need permission from their boss.to go in.
I'm just so pissed and disgusted with what I seen I'm have blind with rage. I hate fking cowards especially when the mother fkers allow little children to lay there and suffer while they clean there god damn hands and check there phones messages. Those are not police officers. Those are pieces of shit with a badge who need their asses beat and put in prison.
And Roster I hope your right and everyone of the mother fkers eat a bullet.😡
This is EXACTLY what WHOOPS

Bubba

Last edited:
good stuff

there was a lot of Owsley acid , orange sunshine , blue cheer out on the west coast in the 60’s

and then some stp showed up 67-68……..lsd x 2 , 1 tab was good for 24-48 hours

all barrel tabs , most were 4 way 1000 mics

View attachment 303288
Only one round of stp. Wonder what happened to it? Never saw the synthesis, not sure of it's make up.

Very strong.

Bubba

This is EXACTLY what the left wanted to happen. They could care less about these or any other kids. All they want is a narrative to take guns away so the commies can take over.
F u c k commies. Bar b q the rioters, feed them to the Dems as prison food. When we run out, firing squad time.

Bubba
Ha ha......daily reminder....where are we?

Off to the grow store for supplies.

Only one round of stp. Wonder what happened to it? Never saw the synthesis, not sure of it's make up.

Very strong.

Bubba

oh it’s still available but difficult to acquire

ever hear of Pickard and Apperson?

as far as I know the good lsd supply dried up when these two were busted operating a lab in a Missile silo in Wamengo Lansas

good stuff

there was a lot of Owsley acid , orange sunshine , blue cheer out on the west coast in the 60’s

and then some stp showed up 67-68……..lsd x 2 , 1 tab was good for 24-48 hours

all barrel tabs , most were 4 way 1000 mics

boy oh boy did I ever consume my share of barrels...took two while at the boston commons back in 72, the hari krishnas almost got me on their bus until my buddies got me off...some crazy days with them barrels...
View attachment 303288

That's what I figured, so I got the 4k model, hopefully it won't go slower! I will report back how it works.

Bubbaeen too busy with life
I have not tried to jailbreak mine yet
Been too busy with life , if you have a good youtube and figure it out please let me know

Bring some memories back? look at the haircuts. 😁

1658167291953.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back