Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah its easy peasy. Just follow his directions. I used my phone while i did it where i could pause when needed.
Mine is a 4k and the Developer Option wasn't on there so i had to do some research. Sneaky bastards changed things up on the 4k. On the 4k you have to go to settings and click on ABOUT several times and the developer option appears in settings. Kinda like on your Android phone.
Were you able to find any codes needed to download the free movies
Maybe @boo knows about the codes

Lots of Clubs are not all that big when you actually pay attention to real numbers. And honestly, the young generation is ruining lots of clubs because they have no real loyalty to anyone but themselves. I retired as so many other old-timers did because of just that. Its not the same as when i 1st got involved with Outlaws. Now its a Bunch of snitches and snakes and very few good brothers are left.
Want to ride and have fun,,stay away from patches.

Im kinda excited about something but i cant say what just yet. Probably because im the only one paying attention to it. I will say it will be happening soon. Its kinda cool because its what brought us all back together and got things going in the right direction again.

Im kinda excited about something but i cant say what just yet. Probably because im the only one paying attention to it. I will say it will be happening soon. Its kinda cool because its what brought us all back together and got things going in the right direction again.
Hey I never knew the Outlaws Had a sub group of underlings to do their dity work
Black Pistons?

1658236461911.png

Latest posts

Back