Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damnnn,,thats alot of stuff ya gotta be for one word. Dang Pute,,your all those things Bro.:eek:
Seems like alot of definition's for not liking Bruce wearing dresses and high heels. By the way,,how the heck does anybody wear those heels.:p

Transphobia
encompasses a range of negative attitudes, feelings or actions toward transgender or transsexual people, or toward transsexuality. Transphobia can include fear, aversion, hatred, violence, anger, or discomfort felt or expressed towards people who do not conform to society's gender expectation

Morning Misfits. Hope yall have a great day.
Im grilling today and having my Grandchildren over for hot dogs and beer. Okay,,they dont get any beer but Pawpaw does.:D

Took a nice little three hour drive in the country yesterday. Headed to a tourist location to see just how empty it was. Dead. Really dead. Drove out to the boonies and enjoyed seeing things turning green again. I had to get out of the house for a while to keep my sanity. Didn't hurt anyone, despite what my governor says. I came in contact with no one. What few people I passed smiled and waved. It's going to be hard to keep people down on the farm when the weather turns warm.

Morning misfits. Another wonderful day not to fit in. Ever get the feeling you aren't wanted? My mother always made me feel that way! All I want to do is fit in .... But...

attachment.php

Your very welcome here my friend. We are all different. Thats what makes the world go around. We as adults learn to agree to disagree respectfully about whatever it is.
Some want you to except their behavior which can be considered by many as not PC,, but THEY dont have to except your behavior if its not considered PC by them. Go figure.

I was told about this place from someone on FB. They said it had been around awhile,,had some good growers to hang out with. But i was also warned it was run by Liberals which i didn't see as a problem since we are all adults i figured we could agree to disagree on things if necessary. Of course you cant win them all,,but i have seen some good ppl answer questions and act like adults,,which is cool.
I have noticed some clicks your not welcome in,,but thats nothing new on any forum.

Yeah i kinda noticed that,,but hey, thats Rosebuds thread and looks like its been around awhile and she has like minded ppl who post there. To each his own. We might not be welcome over there for whatever reason but thats okay. They are more then welcome here. I still drop by over there but if they dont want me too thats fine too,,,sad,,but like i said,,to each his own.
I have also noticed some of us are being compared to ppl who were here before and left,,thats a little weird and im not sure what thats all about but undoubtedly they pissed someone off. I didnt join this site to piss ppl off. Just wanted a pot growing forum to hang out on with like minded ppl.
So far i am happy and have found some friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back