Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, here in the land of misfits.....tell us why you are a misfit.

I'm ******* crazy!!! Always have been. My whole life I have been a loner and living on the edge. I was the one who was always in trouble in High School, almost got kicked out of college my freshman year and been one step ahead of the law all my life.

My whole family was that way. I come from a long line of losers, half outlaws half boozers. Here is a song about my life....

My first name is ass-hole according to my Wife of 34yrs.
,,so im guessing i fit right in.
Truth is,,she does whatever to hell i tell her to do. If i say jump, she says how high,.........oh crap shes just walked in,,i gotta go.:eek:

Bwahahaha....she caught you....now pay the price.....doesn't look like she is doing what you tell her....

tenor.gif

Never heard of the here after ? Ya take a nice pretty young lady out for a ride in the country and ask her if she knows about the here after. No, well it goes like this ....Baby if you ain't here after what i'm here after, you're gonna be here after i'm gone. The Here After.

You guys are funny.
Pute im thinking one of your post is gone. Guess he did kick your butt after all. I warned yas. Freaken trouble maker...:D
Aladinsane,,ya better be careful,,, Woodsrat mught take you out in the Country and kick your old butt and leave you standing on a dirt road.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back